NBA 2018-19 Regular Season Thread Part II

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
You couldn't just run the clock out could you, Charlotte? Kings would have pulled percentage pts into 8th but are now a game back.

f***ing bums.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I want a real rebuild now that we no longer have a franchise player...*sigh*...’s timeline to worry about.

But if KD is crazy enough to try to save the Knicks I will welcome him with open arms...even though that’ll mean what rebuilding pieces we have will become nothing more than trade bait.

...only about 20% of it being because I think if KD comes Kyrie will join him, and I love to watch boston fans meltdown

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Same. I don't like the Knicks but I think I need both KD and Kyrie there for my own amusement. Imagine the NY media with the sensitive "who are you? don't ask me questions" Durant and the crazy conspiracies, not believing in facts/science, "I don't owe anyone ****" Kyrie. It would be amazing.

I want it to happen just to screw both the Lakers and Celtics.

Reactions: cgf and Avs_19

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Same. I don't like the Knicks but I think I need both KD and Kyrie there for my own amusement. Imagine the NY media with the sensitive "who are you? don't ask me questions" Durant and the crazy conspiracies, not believing in facts/science, "I don't owe anyone ****" Kyrie. It would be amazing.
If only Phil Jackson was still there too lol

Reactions: Avs_19

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
Chuck was gold on the all star draft.

LeBron offered to trade Westbrook to Giannis for Simmons, Chuck weighed in "the best thing to do would be Giannis trades you everyone on his bench for Anthony Davis".

Reactions: lilphildub

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Crazy finish between the Lakers and Celtics with Rondo of all people with the buzzer beater. Big comeback win for the Lakers.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
The new Sixers look good. Harris is already showing his versatility at both ends.

edit: Nuggets go on a 20-4 run after I posted that and it's all tied at half. Good game so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gecklund

Hadoop

Aug 13, 2002
Mississauga
Even if they win tonight Philly is so much less than the sum of their parts considering the amount of skill they have in their lineup. I doubt Brett Brown has be the coaching acumen to build sufficient chemistry in their remaining 28 games either. Would bet big that they go out in the second round.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

I remember when people called Guber insane for paying that much for the team. Then Ballmer, a basketball super fan, wanted to be in the exclusive sports team ownership club that he paid an astronomical price for the Clippers and raises every teams values up.

Credit to Guber for being patient, hiring the right people and staying out of basketball decisions.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00