Prospect Info: 2018-19 Prospect Development Tracker - The Heirs to Polak's Throne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
upload_2019-1-24_21-34-46.png

green = goal

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Gurianov, Hintz, Mascherin, Caamano, and even Carrick all scored tonight for Texas.

Hintz with a goal and 2 assists. L'Esperance with an assist as well.

OHL:
Liam Hawel with a goal and an assist.

Dellandrea played Damiani tonight. Flint won 7-2, and Dellandrea had a goal and an assist while Damiani was held pointless with 8 shots on goal. 16 points in Dellandrea's last 8 games now.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Reminds me off when Gurianov fought Emerson Clark and got his ass handed to him. A for effort i guess but no point in fighting players like that .

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
L'Esperance with the snipe. Texas Stars only goal through 2 periods

OHL:

Hawel with no points

Robertson with 1 assist

Dellandrea currently with no points either towards the end of the game

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Well lets add a couple of more AHL-Skills competetion things.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
You can see when his in the AHL he's brimming with confidence like because he knows something good is gonna happen . In the NHL it's like he's intimitated or something and plays scared and then gets upset with himself . Didn't Gurianov get so upset last game against the Jets because he couldn't score he bit into his stick ? I remember something like that.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
You can see when his in the AHL he's brimming with confidence like because he knows something good is gonna happen . In the NHL it's like he's intimitated or something and plays scared and then gets upset with himself . Didn't Gurianov get so upset last game against the Jets because he couldn't score he bit into his stick ? I remember something like that.

Personally if it was me I'd be nervous about losing the roster spot. Just 1-2 bad plays and he's on the bench for the night and possibly sent back down or scratched. Also it's not like he adjusted to the AHL right away either though. Over time he will get more confident, especially if he buries one of these chances soon

Reactions: AveryStar4Eva

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Just the AHL All-Star game(s) but I figured I'd post this for those interested:

Gurianov with 2 goals and 2 assists

L'Esperance with a goal and 2 assists

Gurianov goal + L'Esperance assist:

Gurianov assists + L'Esperance goal:

Reactions: Magic Mittens

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
In 44 gp lesp had 27 points in NCAA last season . 44gp in the ahl and he’s leading the league in goal scoring and has 37 points . Late bloomer or beginners luck ?

serp

Jan 17, 2016
In 44 gp lesp had 27 points in NCAA last season . 44gp in the ahl and he’s leading the league in goal scoring and has 37 points . Late bloomer or beginners luck ?

Maybe he was underutilized by his college team ? Sometimes players get overlooked by coaches and later thrive when given a bigger role.

I mean look at for example Antoine Roussels junior and minor league numbers. Don't think looking at those numbers anyone would've expected Roussel to become a regular and decent NHL player.

Regularly works the other way around too where players who aren't that good by themselves are made look better than they actually are by playing with great players that carry them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bfantz

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
That poor horse, SS.

The only thing I'll say about Kyle Connor is that he is currently playing with one of the most well built teams of the last decade because of Winnipeg mediocrity and better??? drafting. I think anyone who isn't a Fortnite addicted potato could score 20 goals with reasonable ice time on that club right now.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Fortnite addicted potato lmao nice.

Yeah I agree about Connor. He's in an ideal situation on a line with Wheeler and Scheifele and it's been a boon to his game. At the same time, he's lit up every league he's played in, so he knows how to get it done.

Morrissey was also placed in an ideal situation early in his career. Pair up with Buff, let him do his thing and you just worry about support. Now Morrissey is arguably their most consistent dman.

Last edited:

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
OHL Prospect stats for the night:

Ty Dellandrea with no points in Flint's 4-3 loss, although he did catch the attention of Corey Pronman.

Liam Hawel with 1 goal in an 8-2 win.

Riley Damiani with a 4 point night (2 G, 2A) in a 7-4 win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad