GDT: 2018-19 Other Games Around the League

Status
Not open for further replies.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Saw a comment online about refs not calling penalties for the Flames. Someone responded with "You sound like a Sharts fan." Am I missing something? Blaming the refs has always sorta been a Flames fan thing from what I've seen.

That and "The other team is good at being lucky."
We've been complaining about unfair reffing a lot this year so not surprising. It feels like reffing has been particularly biased against us this year but who's to say.

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
You know things have been bad for a long time in Edmonton when 3 wins in a row(one against the worst team in the NHL and another against a team that has been in a free fall for the past 2 months and may have as bad a record as Sens in that time). is considered a hot streak,

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
A win vs. anyone is good for the Oilers. If I'm them I hold onto Hitch for next season. They're starting to play some good hockey with him behind the bench.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
A win vs. anyone is good for the Oilers. If I'm them I hold onto Hitch for next season. They're starting to play some good hockey with him behind the bench.

If Hitch values his health at all, he's not staying there past this season.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Total nonsequitor but just a reminder that Brad Marchand has been disciplined by the NHL twice as many times as Raffi Torres ever has been. Not that Raffi didn't deserve it but NHL discipline is such a load of shit.

Reactions: Sandisfan

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
Total nonsequitor but just a reminder that Brad Marchand has been disciplined by the NHL twice as many times as Raffi Torres ever has been. Not that Raffi didn't deserve it but NHL discipline is such a load of ****.

upload_2019-3-6_9-24-16.jpeg

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
Stone is gonna be a slug in 4 years. Definitely a scary contract in the last half of it, also glad we didn’t get him. On another note, I hate both of these teams so so much, wish they could both leave with out points

undercovernerd

Apr 18, 2014
Bend, OR / Bay Area, CA
Stone is gonna be a slug in 4 years. Definitely a scary contract in the last half of it, also glad we didn’t get him. On another note, I hate both of these teams so so much, wish they could both leave with out points

Agreed.

On the other hand, are the knights normally this freaking obnoxious?

1. Reporters with those obnoxious gold jackets
2. Damn horn and announcer never stop
3. THE FANS. Holy hell, I could almost guarantee I’d get into a tussle going there. WHY oh WHY do their fans stand up and cheer for absolutely no reason. So rude to the people behind you. This would never fly at SAP.

They make a pass!! Stand up and clap!
Woah, they won a faceoff! Stand up and bang on something!

Eww. And people are going after the hurricanes and their celebrations? Watching this Vegas feed is unbearable.

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
On a positive note, I’ll be at the Canucks/Sharks game In early April.

Also, even though I hate Vegas, the refs are still consistently calling a penalty everytime Gaudreau falls down. Can’t stand it

Reactions: Sandisfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad