GDT: 2018-19 Other Games Around the League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powinkle

Mar 25, 2016
Chico
Did anyone else notice the Sens had a goal called back, against in the Oilers last night that would have tied the game for the exact reason the Boston goal against us shouldn't have counted? This league sometimes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandisfan

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Did anyone else notice the Sens had a goal called by against in the Oilers last night that would have tied the game for the exact reason the Boston goal against us shouldn't have counted? This league sometimes.
Glad the officials in that game weren't a joke.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
So Calgary has played Dallas twice this season and lost both times. They play once more on 03/27. Dallas is the 2nd WC right now and would probably play them in the 1st round.

Still ways to go with the WC so anything can happen. But I like that matchup.

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
I would post it here but it’s littered with ****s, but did anyone see Sean Avery’s response to the Tavares treatment? It’s on YouTube, and it’s hilarious. Sean Avery is just so, so dumb.

I saw it and the goof balls up here are all applauding him and agreeing. This stupid guy tries to say that Tavares gave them the typical athlete response when asking if he wanted to stay or go from Long Island. To an extent that’s alright, but what Tavares did was halt the Islanders from getting anything in return and left for nothing, huge difference. You don’t expect it to become public that a superstar is leaving but to outright lead management on like that is why he deserves the reception he got. And I like Tavares, he’s one of my favorite non Sharks.

The stupid idiot Avery is trying to get a little spotlight while looking like a dumb Mountie wannabe, I’ve got no respect for him and his opinions on hockey and their fans. If we don’t win the cup, I want the Islanders to

Reactions: JoeThorntonsRooster

Coily

Gettin' Jiggy with it
Oct 8, 2008
Redlands
HNIC going on and on about how Mike Smith is amazing.

Gets caught behind the net playing the puck and Minn scores.

Classic.

Trocity

Nov 24, 2016
Watching the 3rd period of that Leafs game was.... ugh. If we had Freddie on the Sharks, I might bet the house on us making the finals.

What a difference from Martin "4 on 20" Jones.

Reactions: Bowie22

mooncalf

Mar 15, 2017
San Jose
Was just looking at Flames remaining schedule, the last two weeks of their season is amazingly easy. Their last 9 games, only 2 games against teams in the playoffs. Not sure we can catch them unless we go on an incredible hot streak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad