GDT: 2018-19 Other Games Around the League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Didn't he ***** about the Flames sending out their 4th line at the start of the game against his Canucks?

I swear he only complains to hear the sound of his own voice sometimes.
Yep. He did. I remember when that brawl happened right at the start of the game.

Not a fan of him. Honestly, not even sure what kind of message he is sending out there? He wants more trash talk? People to fight more often? He is definitely right in saying that he is a dinosaur. Hockey around him has evolved but apparently he has not.

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
Torts:

old.jpg

Reactions: Doctor Soraluce

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
What's up with the Av's this year? Are they really that good or is it a mirage?

Their top line is the best line in hockey right now and Varly has been lights out. Suppose if that top line slows down they'll come back down to earth. But honestly no reason to think so considering Mackinnon had 97 points last year.

Reactions: Led Zappa

Jwec

Dec 21, 2015
Finland
It might be that Quick's style is one of the most athletic in the NHL and if he does not do the conditioning in summer his body might not last it well. Of course just speculation but he also seems to be not quite as good as he used to be. At least I would much rather have Jones than Quick and it is fun that Kings definitely traded the wrong goalie there.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
With how bad the Kings have been so far, early this season, I can totally see them trade their 1st round pick (plus) for next year to TML and get Nylander from them. Then I can see them bounce back and barely miss the playoffs.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Yeah, just checking the league standings; Kings are 2nd last overall. Really didn't see that coming for a team with all their talent.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
The Pacific Division earned a maximum 9 out of 9 available points tonight. We got the 9th over Anaheim. Edmonton, LA, Vegas all won.

SjMilhouse

Jul 18, 2012
Reading Leaf fans rip Marleau after tonight makes me both happy and sad. Happy because they have him for 1 more year at 6.25m, sad because Marleau deserves better

Reactions: Sandisfan

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
Pettersson starting where he left off, looking like the best player from that draft

So glad that he came back strong, he is very fun to watch, and it would have sucked if he started off slow after a concussion so early into his career.

He is going to be a total stud once he puts on a few more pounds, and gets some more experience under his belt, Van is not looking too shabby in the long run.

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
I already hate it lol

I want to hate it, but I just cant, not yet.

I have a weird thing, where I just do not hold malice for teams in our division if they suck. Especially EDM, VAN and PHX because they have sucked for a little, or long, while now. My desire to see them become better, and provide quality, exciting hockey games, outweighs my competitive nature. Once VAN becomes relevant again, Ill start finding ways to hate them lol.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Reading Leaf fans rip Marleau after tonight makes me both happy and sad. Happy because they have him for 1 more year at 6.25m, sad because Marleau deserves better

He had to know what he was in for...he's getting very well paid for the hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad