GDT: 2018-19 Other Games Around the League

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWSharkie

Nov 4, 2018
PNW
Man, I love watching the Kings lose as much as the next guy, but if they suck their way into a lottery pick...

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
The Vancouver Canucks currently sit atop the Pacific with 22 points in 18 games and a -2 goal differential. San Jose is the only Pacific Division team currently in a playoff spot that has a positive goal differential. :help:

Edmonton, Vegas, and Calgary (duh) lost in regulation tonight, but Arizona won. With 15 points in 18 games and a -10 goal differential, I don’t think Vegas makes it this year. They would need 1.25 points per game from here on out in order to finish with 95 and I don’t see that happening.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
I think Toronto might be legit. 3rd in the NHL in points percentage, 2nd in the NHL in goal differential, all the while missing Nylander, as well as Matthews for a good portion of their season.

I’m excited to see us against them tomorrow night.

Reactions: LeftHeartInSF

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I think Toronto might be legit. 3rd in the NHL in points percentage, 2nd in the NHL in goal differential, all the while missing Nylander, as well as Matthews for a good portion of their season.

I just can't see that defense and goaltending holding up over the long haul like it is playing right now.

LeftHeartInSF

Left Heart In SF
Dec 1, 2011
San Francisco/Boston

That's the game I want to see most so far this season. Not just because a win would be satisfying after missing out on Tavares, but also because Marleau will hit Sharks ice again.

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
The central division is pretty dirty. Nashville for being genreal f***s and Winnipeg for a headshot on Kuznetsov and Morrisey pulling a Matheson on Oshie and concussing him. Bruh. What is player safety?

Coily

Gettin' Jiggy with it
Oct 8, 2008
Redlands
upload_2018-11-17_22-11-30.png

Good job to the intern at Yahoo sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad