GDT: 2018-19 NHL Trade Deadline | Feb. 25, 2019 | 3:00pm ET | 21:00 CET

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
when bp first came on they said we will ceci what happens today they deleted that post but it was out there after someone hear said something and another semi insider said something i got to believe he is in play... wally on tsn is saying is less work on him today though then yesterday so maybe price was too high and we backed off ?

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
when bp first came on they said we will ceci what happens today they deleted that post but it was out there after someone hear said something and another semi insider said something i got to believe he is in play... wally on tsn is saying is less work on him today though then yesterday so maybe price was too high and we backed off ?

I don't think BP have any sources. They're more like educated fans with a website.

Reactions: DistantThunderRep

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
they legit sometimes they put stuff up but they always been legit sometimes is own thoughts yes... but the ceci thing I dont think so dfc

i just made a call to my contact from karlsson stuff to see what he has heard on us and ceci see if get anything from him left message hes eastern or ottawa is so would hope hear something quickly back

tsn wally says is less movement on ceci this morning then before

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
I thought BP was pretty in with the organization and then had a falling out with Yzerman over a critical piece they wrote? Not saying anything in regards to anything they've mentioned today, just thought that's something that happened between the site and organization.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I thought BP was pretty in with the organization and then had a falling out with Yzerman over a critical piece they wrote? Not saying anything in regards to anything they've mentioned today, just thought that's something that happened between the site and organization.

I love BP because of the information they provide, but they've always seemed incredibly opinion-based, and I've never seen them drop any legit inside info.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Boston is looking at Eric Staal, per Friedman.

...Okay that one scares me.
I don't know. That 40 goal season is not happening again. We dominated them last year and I don't see Staal changing that.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I don't know. That 40 goal season is not happening again. We dominated them last year and I don't see Staal changing that.

I'm thinking more Staal + one other big name. If they could create a legit 3-player second line, I think they could be a handful. Staal's down year seems to be a trend in Minnesota as a whole, so I think, if he were to waive, he could step it back up again.

...The Wings are considering trading a Kronwall. Could he play for us at this point in his career? He's injured so much. I'm assuming we could still use SFY's relationship with Holland to our advantage.

Looks like Hayes to Winnipeg is happening.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
I think it's a good deal for WPG as long as that conditional pick is a late one.

Hayes is really good.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
...The Wings are considering trading a Kronwall. Could he play for us at this point in his career? He's injured so much. I'm assuming we could still use SFY's relationship with Holland to our advantage.
All I remember is reading Wings fans complaining how he sucks nowadays. But could be another Girardi case, isn't he still like their #1D?

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
All I remember is reading Wings fans complaining how he sucks nowadays. But could be another Girardi case, isn't he still like their #1D?

It's a weird one. Yeah, he'd be like a 6/7 here? I really don't know. I haven't noticed him much even when watching the Wings, so I have no idea what he is at this point. I'm guessing he's still tough as nails to play against, which it seems we're looking for. But, given his history with the Wings, it feels like it would almost an insult for them to give him away at a reasonable price.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
It's a weird one. Yeah, he'd be like a 6/7 here? I really don't know. I haven't noticed him much even when watching the Wings, so I have no idea what he is at this point. I'm guessing he's still tough as nails to play against, which it seems we're looking for. But, given his history with the Wings, it feels like it would almost an insult for them to give him away at a reasonable price.
Did a quick check on one of their GDTs, he was listed on the first pairing with Green. Whether be's been there all season long, I don't know. If he's not slow as hell (which I think be might be), maybe we could add him for some depth.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad