Not open for further replies.

Jun 15, 2007
I just cheered for a ratface goal.

I hope CBJ has fun with Tampa.

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
Worked well for them. 5-0 Bruins now. LOL

Yeah they started Korpisalo in the 3rd and he immediately let one in, haha.
Am I an ass for thinking Marchand is a selfish prick for racing to grab that puck when he got the assist for his 100th point? (In the context of how humble players usually are and it's often a team mate who would
collect the puck for them etc. Not Marchand - he was clearly thinking all about that 100th point and then bam! That's MY puck).

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
Man the Florida points would have been nice as I watch these games. If we lose to a desperate Montreal team we could be playing the isles for the metro with the loser getting Pitt instead of Carolina.... ugh

Reactions: troyerlaw

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Man the Florida points would have been nice as I watch these games. If we lose to a desperate Montreal team we could be playing the isles for the metro with the loser getting Pitt instead of Carolina.... ugh

I don't think our outcome has anything to do with who or how the other team is playing. Its 100% about our effort, our GAS factor. Play like vs TB, we can beat anyone including TB in TB. Play like vs FL and we won't beat anyone. Its on us, not them.

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
To me, it's more like: guys work so hard for so long just to get within spitting distance of the NHL, that on any given night when even a high-skilled player is like, meh not interested in maximal level tonight - there's a ton of qualified guys willing to say "that's not a problem for me." It's really one of the great things about this league

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Yeah they started Korpisalo in the 3rd and he immediately let one in, haha.
Am I an ass for thinking Marchand is a selfish prick for racing to grab that puck when he got the assist for his 100th point? (In the context of how humble players usually are and it's often a team mate who would
collect the puck for them etc. Not Marchand - he was clearly thinking all about that 100th point and then bam! That's MY puck).
Totally. He's repulsive in every way.

Reactions: Heath

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
Perhaps the most shocking news in this crazy night is Montreal actually beating Tampa now 3-2 in the 3rd!

Reactions: calicapsfan

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
I don't think our outcome has anything to do with who or how the other team is playing. Its 100% about our effort, our GAS factor. Play like vs TB, we can beat anyone including TB in TB. Play like vs FL and we won't beat anyone. Its on us, not them.
This. Also, "GAS factor" has real playoff avi potential. Too late tho.

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
Habs now 4-2 over TBL with <10 left. Game's not over but looking good for Mtl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad