League News: 2018-19 NHL Talk - (News n' Scores n' Stuff) Vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Guentzel signs for 6m.

Really good contract for the Pens I think.

To me it doesn't matter if he's a product of Crosby or not. All that matters is he gets it done. 70 point pace and something like 50 points in 40 games in the playoffs.

Assuming he continues to perform at career high pace, agreed, good contract for the Pens.

Reactions: Sam Spade

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
Center ice is free the rest of the year for FIOS, Vegas/Colorado on 1470

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Look at what's going on in Dallas! :popcorn:
I never did like that Jamie anyway but that was way harsh.

Maybe this lights a fire, maybe it alienates Benn and Seguin and they pack it in for the season. Or maybe it has the "Major League" affect of us against the world.

giphy.gif

Jun 15, 2007
One problem of having a very good team is that I can't even imagine a trade that sends Benn or Seguin here that actually improves the team. How boring.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Don’t look now — but the Caps currently have the 3rd most points in the entire league. And they have games in hand (2) on Toronto who is 3pts up.

There are no teams below them (closely below) that have played less games than the Caps.

So after all that — it’s just Tampa in front of them.

Hmmmmmm

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I think Laviolette has run his course in Nashville

I think the Preds were playing insanely good considering all of their key injuries and it is catching up with them finally.

Subban just back, Forsberg is close, although Turris just went down this week. But when they are healthy they are still the best of the west.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Edmonton just making trades for the sake of making trades. I’ve had small complaints with the braintrust of Washington but they are certainly a top tier front office, especially compared to the likes of Chiarelli & Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad