Rumor: 2018-19 Kings News/Rumors/Tidbits

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTrouty

Allons!
Jan 18, 2015
The Valley
The Kings are relying on a two 34yo's, a 31yo and a 35yo to be their top offensive players.

Stevens needs to roll the lines and reduce/remove these guys PK exposure in order to lower their ice-time and keep the team more balanced. Personnel wise were not really setup to do this unfortunately.
This is it, John. The new NHL calls for specialized players (ie PK’ers PK’ing) doing their job, and dispatching our talent to do what they do best. Kopi, despite being all-world on DZS, PK mins etc, needs to be dispatched as a killer, get more OZS

KingTrouty

Allons!
Jan 18, 2015
The Valley
It's shocking to see it's taken the LA Kings this long to get Vilardi on the right track. The Kings trainers have a long history of ineptness and it looks like it's still there. It's 2018, the Kings took Vilardi with their first draft pick and they currently don't know what is wrong with his back? Somebody needs to be fired for this. To say somebody has a "bad back" in 2018 is just plain moronic.
Maybe it’s taken Vilardi this long to get Vilardi on the right track?

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
I agree with you that I'm sure they know a lot more than that he just has "back problems" but as for the bolded: Because the Public is paying for the product. You wouldn't sink money into buying a car if the salesman said "It's got some mechanical stuff, day to day" would you? Our dollars make their lives possible, I don't think it's unreasonable as fans to want to know what's going on.

Sorry, but yes it is unreasonable. It's normal to be curious, but fans aren't paying money to get Vilardi's personal business.

Equating it to buying a car is not a valid comparison. It's more like asking why your favorite chef is not at the restaurant.

Jul 31, 2005
CA
The Kings trainers just heard about this new exercise program called Jazzercise. Kings players will be in tight purple outfits, scrunched down white tube socks and British Knight hi tops soon.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus
Jul 31, 2005
CA
Of course it's reasonable to WANT to know what's going on.

It's also completely reasonable for a team to not disclose the exact injury when it hasn't even been fully treated.

And it's totally unreasonable to slam the organization as inept and unknowing when it hasn't played out.

So you're saying the Kings knew he had scoliosis or some sort of spine or disc injury but chose not to treat him until now? Vilardi may want to hire an attorney for his employer forcing him to work despite knowing he was injured or needed treatment.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
So you're saying the Kings knew he had scoliosis or some sort of spine or disc injury but chose not to treat him until now? Vilardi may want to hire an attorney for his employer forcing him to work despite knowing he was injured or needed treatment.

I'm a little bit more concerned that apparently you're the one that's known his diagnosis all along.

Reactions: KingPuckChoo

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Wait someone here actually knows the extent of the players injuries or are they just assuming ?

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
When you're done whistleblowing the Kings org for misdiagnosing an injury only you know about, publish the behind-the-scenes info on Mike Richards too.

Don’t tempt him...this is the same guy that reported Gaborik fit and healthy by creeping his Instagram account.

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
Wow. Poor guy. I hope he recovers.

Show us the jerseys if they post it btw.
images

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
It will be a real blessing for the Kings if Etem can be a serviceable third liner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad