Injury Report: 2018-19 Injury Thread

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
If they hold him off fine but he needs to play in at least the last 2 games if available. I'm less concerned we lost to a Capitals team out for payback than I am we just flat out stink when we've had too much rest and I don't want our #1D playing like he just got off the all star break.

Get McDonagh a game off in there too and a game off for Point, Stamkos, Johnson and Kucherov over the trip. One game isn't gonna hurt them but I'm sure it'll help keep them fresh on this final stretch that seems determined to cram as many games as possible into the shortest period of time possible.

Last edited:

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I think it could have happened somewhere else. I think that clip was just a guess.

It was the very end of his last shift, so I'm guessing that was it. Which is good news for us, because I can't imagine it being more than precautionary.

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
I mean, the stuff about prior concussions is true, but to me that hit looked more like he just tweaked his jaw in a weird play. He'll be fine. We can hold him out until the playoffs if we need to. We should honestly sit everybody until the playoffs. Call up everyone from Syracuse, and let Kuch go out just for power plays to get a few points.

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
Great timing for an injury to Dom - right before a back to back...

If he'll be out for the next few days, do we give Pasquale a shot against Ottawa tonight? Or hold him and hope Dom is ready for tomorrow?

Not a fan of throwing Vasy out there twice in a row right before the playoffs.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Great timing for an injury to Dom - right before a back to back...

If he'll be out for the next few days, do we give Pasquale a shot against Ottawa tonight? Or hold him and hope Dom is ready for tomorrow?

Not a fan of throwing Vasy out there twice in a row right before the playoffs.
I don't see why we wouldn't play Pasquale if Louie is hurt. Who cares if we lose? And still, if we give him the Ottawa game we're still heavy favorites.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
I would say so. A full blown open mouth kiss on hagelins helmet probably busted his lower face and it hurts. Why not rest up so that you don’t exasperate the minor injury before the games that matter?
I really hope not to see Heddy anymore, till game 1.
To be honest, I hope to see someone from Syracuse for these meaningless games...

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Hedman's injury is concerning and I don't necessarily mean for this year either. He's had concussion issues in the past

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad