Injury Report: 2018-19 Injury Thread

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014

LrTEkbi.jpg

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
He's had a really unlucky season with all these injuries, I hate to see it. As solid as he's been since he got here I'd be very weary in re-signing him going forward.

Reactions: ultra63

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
He's had a really unlucky season with all these injuries, I hate to see it. As solid as he's been since he got here I'd be very weary in re-signing him going forward.

He might take a cheap 2 year deal if we're lucky then go back home.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Any updates on Donmingue? I mean God forbid he has to play but the alternative is not good. Hopefully they are playing coy with Strals until the 2nd round.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Any updates on Donmingue? I mean God forbid he has to play but the alternative is not good. Hopefully they are playing coy with Strals until the 2nd round.

Pasquale was sent back down to Syracuse and Domingue has been practicing with the team the last couple of practices so it looks like he's ready to backup again.

Reactions: DaBolts

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Pasquale was sent back down to Syracuse and Domingue has been practicing with the team the last couple of practices so it looks like he's ready to backup again.

Thanks, I've been on the road alot this week and can't catch everything. Of course I will be home tomorrow night (hopefully) in time for face off.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

PeterBondra

Jan 1, 2019
Report: Stralman not at practice. In other news, TBL odds of winning cup completely unchanged, because he doesn't matter. At all. Losing Roto-Ruter would be more significant at this point.

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
Stralman might be at the point in his career where we just go year to year with him.
His injuries may scare off other suitors. It sucks for Stralman, but I could see him coming back for a year on a relatively inexpensive contract. Before this season I thought he had played himself out of our budget.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Stralman has nowhere near the amount of damage Ohlund had due to his playstyle.

A bit reactionary here guys.... Stralman has missed only 21 games in 6 years prior to this year, and 56 in total including this year.

Victor Hedman? 55 games missed over the past 7 years also...

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011

A bit reactionary here guys.... Stralman has missed only 21 games in 6 years prior to this year, and 56 in total including this year.

Hedman misses like... 8 games a year. You can set your watch to it.

PeterBondra

Jan 1, 2019

Stralman's issues are not extremities or wear and tear. His issue is Pulmonary and it cost him chunks of time with the Bluejackets/Rangers. He has had his breathing issues under control in Tampa until this season. The incredible Pollen coverage this Spring has really aggravated the conditions that he suffers from.

Last edited:

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
For f***s sake.... Are we gonna have to go halfway through the playoffs without him again or what? This SERIES? What the hell did he do break something?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->