Injury Report: 2018-19 Injury Thread

Hockey4Life91

Mar 13, 2018
Nothing matters for 9 games. Let’s give Foote a game or two just to acclimate him to the NHL pace. Why not?

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
Would love to see Foote get some games. Not that he is even close to ready but it would benefit him to see how different the game is in the NHL.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Would love to see Foote get some games. Not that he is even close to ready but it would benefit him to see how different the game is in the NHL.

He can't be worse than Rutta, that's for sure. Should have kept Koekkoek and that's saying something. Bolts are screwed if they have to dress Rutta for playoff games. He's brutal...

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Getting Stralman back healthy is the most important thing.

Girardi is definitely important so we don't have to dress Rutta, but as long as we have Stralman, we're in a good spot assuming G isn't done for a long period of time and could come back in the first round sometime.

I'd like to see Hedman-Sergachev stay together once he comes back, though.

Hedman-Serge
McDonagh-Cernak
Coburn-Stralman

Reactions: Hinterland

BowDownToVasilevskiy

Jun 30, 2013
Canada
I'd like to see Hedman-Sergachev stay together once he comes back, though.

Hedman-Serge
McDonagh-Cernak
Coburn-Stralman
I like the Hedman - Sergachev pairing as well, but that is probably because Hedman and Sergachev are my favorite players on the team right next to Stamkos and Vasilevskiy. I think Cooper will put Sergachev back on the bottom pairing when Stralman comes back. Cooper said that he likes Sergachev with Hedman though right? I feel like I heard Rick Peckham mention that last game.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
I like the Hedman - Sergachev pairing as well, but that is probably because Hedman and Sergachev are my favorite players on the team right next to Stamkos and Vasilevskiy. I think Cooper will put Sergachev back on the bottom pairing when Stralman comes back. Cooper said that he likes Sergachev with Hedman though right? I feel like I heard Rick Peckham mention that last game.
He was complimentary of them, but he's not gonna come out and say they're trash together, either.

I think Coburn-Stralman is probably one of the most solid 5-6 pairings you're going to find and Hedman is good and fast enough to cover for Sergachev defensively if needed.

Having Sergachev with Hedman and Stralman with Coburn really spreads out the wealth on the back end.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I would advocate bringing up some other D, but if Rutta is our #8, he probably needs the games to get him ready for the playoffs just in case we need him then too. As bad as he looks now, he'd probably look worse with fewer games in the system.

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014
Not sure, but i don’t think it’s a typical blocked shot injury. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him out longer than the remaining 5 games with his foot “injury.”

Reactions: AlmostThere242

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
We have a nice 4 days off for Strals to get ready and healthy for Saturday, hoping Palat and Girardi are good for a game to two before playoffs but playoffs at the very least.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad