Injury Report: 2018-19 Injury Report - Where’s Kesler?

Who plays more games as a Duck this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
So Eaves has been out for a full year pretty much. Does anyone know how much has he been able to fully practice during this year? I'm already lost on how many and what types of injuries he's been dealing with during this time.
He has not participated in any drills with the healthy players. He has been at the rink skating and practicing in non contact drills with other injured players since camp began.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
That is extremely concerning about Kase. That play didn't look bad at all. If that's all in took to give him a concussion, I have serious concerns about his health going forward.

On top of the skate to the face Doughty did punch him in the back of the head while he was face down on the ice. Who knows what caused the concussion.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Completely unnecessary in a preaseason game against a player who has never been known to even be physical.

Doughty is such a moron.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
If someone would have done the same what Kase did to Gibby we would be pissed off too and wanted for someone to go after him. In a way, I have no problem what Doughty did, I liked that Monty jumped him immediately as well.

But this is all very concerning regarding Kase

Who will gonna get hurt next? Seems that it`s inevitable

Dryish

Nonplussed
Dec 14, 2015
Hki Metro
Judging by the clip it's honestly hard to tell which hit his head harder, Doughty's first few punches or Montour's skate smacking him right in the temple. So I'd be restricted in cursing Doughty outright, although punching someone who's already protecting themselves down on the ice is kinda shitty.

Poor Kase, though. This is poison to his career and equally so to our early season.

Vinegar Strokes

Dirty Ducks
Oct 26, 2006
San DIego
f*** me. I hope it's minor and they're being extra Kaseious.

We really need Kase and it was looking like he was going to expand upon his breakout last year.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Just so you guys know he did not get the concussion from the doughty incident. I was sitting on the glass and he got hit into the curved glass and got up woozy barely could make it to bench

Dryish

Nonplussed
Dec 14, 2015
Hki Metro
Just so you guys know he did not get the concussion from the doughty incident. I was sitting on the glass and he got hit into the curved glass and got up woozy barely could make it to bench

When was this in particular? Anyone have any footage of that play that I could view?

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Oh man that's good to know. Still f*** doughty though.

KickHisAssZegrass

Sponsor
Nov 18, 2005
Portland, OR
Yeah I think it's pretty likely Kase won't be able to have a long career in the NHL. Some guys are just prone to concussions and some aren't. I've seen so many concussions from teammates and guys I've rocked over the years, I've been hit as hard as anyone i've seen, including getting knocked out by a knee in the head between the boards, never had a legit concussion. While I've seen guys take routine hits into the boards and be out months.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
This is kase 5th concussion isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad