2018-19 Blackhawks Roster Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Well, then...at the moment, there's no proper role for Schmaltz in this team.

It would be insane to separate Toews&DeBrincat duo,
cannot play as Kane's center, because lack of chemistry
it would be stupid and disrespecting of his talent to put him
play bottom 6 minutes.

Last season clearly showed that he is a really good top 6 player.

Either put him to play winger position to top 6 or trade him
to a team that looks a quality top 6 center, he belongs to the top 6
and should play in the top 6.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Well, then...at the moment, there's no proper role for Schmaltz in this team.

It would be insane to separate Toews&DeBrincat duo,
cannot play as Kane's center, because lack of chemistry
it would be stupid and disrespecting of his talent to put him
play bottom 6 minutes.

Last season clearly showed that he is a really good top 6 player.

Either put him to play winger position to top 6 or trade him
to a team that looks a quality top 6 center, he belongs to the top 6
and should play in the top 6.

I disagree completely. It would be dumb to give up on Schmaltz at this stage - and I hope you are not serious about not demoting him to the bottom 6. It happens and in most cases is better than sitting a player who is not playing to his potential. Disrespecting, my arse. These are professional athletes not bantam players with fragile egos that need to be massaged.

Reactions: RememberTheRoar

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
I disagree completely. It would be dumb to give up on Schmaltz at this stage - and I hope you are not serious about not demoting him to the bottom 6. It happens and in most cases is better than sitting a player who is not playing to his potential. Disrespecting, my arse. These are professional athletes not bantam players with fragile egos that need to be massaged.

Quite opposite...what's up with this day....and people misreading, misunderstanding me,
i clearly wrote that he should not be put to bottom 6...he belongs in top 6 because he is a amazingly talented young player
who deserves nothing more.

What comes to the trading him, i was just throwing it as a last option (which i, personally would never do,
you know, trade him)

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Quite opposite...what's up with this day....and people misreading, misunderstanding me,
i clearly wrote that he should not be put to bottom 6...he belongs in top 6 because he is a amazingly talented young player
who deserves nothing more.

What comes to the trading him, i was just throwing it as a last option (which i, personally would never do,
you know, trade him)

Bobby is saying he should be put in the bottom 6, and it’s not disrespectful to Schmaltz.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Schmaltz on the wing, Anisimov reunited with Kane and Manning subbed out for Davidson... did Q read this board last night?

No surprise for me. Even Q saw the need to do something with the second line which at least will have a semblance of net presence with AA back there.. Too bad it will take him a lot longer, if ever, to realize 8/88 need to be separated.

nmgrbhfn

Mar 27, 2018
Why is Martinsen on the 4th? Why not drop Fortin there? Fortin didn't do anything bad except not finish last night, he looked better than Martinsen.

nmgrbhfn

Mar 27, 2018
With Fortin on that line you have speed, grit and toughness. With Martinsen you have toughness grit toughness. I'd rather have some speed on that line.

Reactions: BobbyJet

nmgrbhfn

Mar 27, 2018
That is nonsense. Fortin was using his speed to get to the net last night. He just hasn't shown he has second line hands. You add Fortin to the forth line his speed gets the puck to the net setting up Kruger and Hayden for greasy goals.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Fortin scratched and both Kunitz and Martinsen playing is just such a Q move. Here's to hoping Manning sits, at least.
Manning likely sits. It's time to give Davidson a look. Fortin deserves to be scratched, but yeah so does Kunitz. Martinsen is a solid 4th liner.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
This is reactionary Q. If Kunitz doesn’t throw away the game and they force OT then most likely nothing changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad