Prospect Info: 2018-19 Binghamton Devils and ECHL talk part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
I guess that'll at least get him more game time while Cory's down there.
Ya, good point, my first thought was "why not Johnson?" but whoever stayed in Bing is prob not going to get any games.

Now did we officially sign Cormier yet?

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
smh, 3-0 now....

i think he is done...damn it. Has rust to get off and all, but can't keep using this excuse over and over.

This is silly.

1st goal - picked out of mid air

3rd goal - went in off someone's body

Cant really tell if the 2nd goal is a good shot or if Schneider could have had it, need to see a better view.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
2 easily stoppable goals. Hes done.

The deflection on a puck going wide? Or the one where it was a turnover with a good wrist shot behind the closest defender?
smh, 3-0 now....

i think he is done...damn it. Has rust to get off and all, but can't keep using this excuse over and over.

Are you actually watching the game or just checking box scores? Not being a dick, just asking.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
Im beyond getting upset about it

I just feel bad at this point

It's honestly something I don't ever really recall seeing in hockey. You've seen pitchers and golfers get the yips where they just suck out nowhere, but it doesn't usually happen in hockey. He went from a top 10 goalie to quite literally not being a reliable NHL goalie in a matter of two years.

Reactions: mtnet

Azathoth

May 25, 2017
Centre of Chaos
It's honestly something I don't ever really recall seeing in hockey. You've seen pitchers and golfers get the yips where they just suck out nowhere, but it doesn't usually happen in hockey. He went from a top 10 goalie to quite literally not being a reliable NHL goalie in a matter of two years.
Chuck Knoblauch with the Yankees?

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007

i think it happens more than we think, but when it happens to a goalie it’s very, very noticeable

vtdevils2k

"Lets Go Baby!"
Dec 16, 2013
Virginia
The deflection on a puck going wide? Or the one where it was a turnover with a good wrist shot behind the closest defender?

Are you actually watching the game or just checking box scores? Not being a dick, just asking.

Yeah i don’t post without actually looking at highlights/video to avoid comments like this.

Yes I’ve seen the highlights. First goal was deflected, so i won’t fault him for that. Second goal wasn’t defended all that well but would have been nice to see a save. The third goal was a point blast that he could have had it looks.

As ZBC said, i honestly just feel bad at this point. I’m a huge fan of his, and truly want him to succeed, but this is rough.

vtdevils2k

"Lets Go Baby!"
Dec 16, 2013
Virginia
This is silly.

1st goal - picked out of mid air

3rd goal - went in off someone's body

Cant really tell if the 2nd goal is a good shot or if Schneider could have had it, need to see a better view.

Couldn’t tell if the 3rd goal went off a defender. If so, yeah that is bad luck.

I just feel for the guy. Wish he could get some wins down in the AHL and get
going again because it is in NJs best interest with his contract to get back on track to where he once was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad