Prospect Info: 2018-19 Binghamton Devils and ECHL talk part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnglishDevil

Nov 11, 2009
London, UK & Chicago, US
It's a little bare-bones (needs some more depth) but the bulk of the team is in place:

Seney - Street - Anderson
Gignac - McLeod - Bastian
Zetterlund - Schmelzer - Studenic
Popugaev - Sharangovich - Speers
Baddock

White - Carrick*
Mermis - Jacobs
Sissons - Tennyson
Groleau

Cormier
Senn

*I'm assuming Carrick will get a two-way deal, unless we carry 8 defencemen I suspect he'll see considerable time in the AHL as I feel he's less likely to be claimed than Muller.

There's also Strait on defence but he barely played last year and I think he might be too injured to play, so I didn't bother penciling him in for a spot. Mostly just need some additional depth up front, I worked on the assumption that only one of Boqvist or Anderson makes the NHL roster (Boqvist will go back to the SHL if he doesn't) and that we carry Hayden & Rooney as the 13th & 14th forwards. I don't currently see a spot for Seney on the big team unless he really impresses in camp and makes someone else expendable, personally I didn't see enough from him last season to suggest he's anything more than an NHL tweener.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
It's a little bare-bones (needs some more depth) but the bulk of the team is in place:

Seney - Street - Anderson
Gignac - McLeod - Bastian
Zetterlund - Schmelzer - Studenic
Popugaev - Sharangovich - Speers
Baddock

White - Carrick*
Mermis - Jacobs
Sissons - Tennyson
Groleau

Cormier
Senn

*I'm assuming Carrick will get a two-way deal, unless we carry 8 defencemen I suspect he'll see considerable time in the AHL as I feel he's less likely to be claimed than Muller.

There's also Strait on defence but he barely played last year and I think he might be too injured to play, so I didn't bother penciling him in for a spot. Mostly just need some additional depth up front, I worked on the assumption that only one of Boqvist or Anderson makes the NHL roster (Boqvist will go back to the SHL if he doesn't) and that we carry Hayden & Rooney as the 13th & 14th forwards. I don't currently see a spot for Seney on the big team unless he really impresses in camp and makes someone else expendable, personally I didn't see enough from him last season to suggest he's anything more than an NHL tweener.
And who is Larsson, and why is he listed as a C/D?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->