Injury Report: 2018-19 Avs Injury Thread

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Is Kamenev eligible to play if he gets healthy? He must be getting close.
I would imagine so. He is still under contract aint he? Even if hes good to go I dont see Jared throwing him in cold and besides who would we take out right now? Bork? Even though I hate Bork even my hating ass can admit he played just fine these 5 games.

Reactions: Foppa2118

Iracundia

Jun 19, 2011
I wasn't expecting him to just come in and replace anyone immediately, but more of an insurance policy for a bottom 6 injury.

Iracundia

Jun 19, 2011
As others have said, he's likely eligible but I can't imagine they'd put him in. You remember how rusty he was near the tail end of last season when he returned from the broken arm...
It was also NHL games #4 and #5 for him too so it was probably more a issue of experience than anything else. This season he was playing well Dzone, Face-offs, PK. I like him as an option if he's available.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
It was also NHL games #4 and #5 for him too so it was probably more a issue of experience than anything else. This season he was playing well Dzone, Face-offs, PK. I like him as an option if he's available.

Yeah I'll leave that up to Bednar (even though I've scrutinized nearly every roster decision he's made this season outside of Makar :laugh:). I'll be surprised if he sees time this postseason though.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Doubtful he will play, but just getting a couple weeks of practices will help him got next year

Yeah, I think there will have to be a few injuries up front for Vlad to see some time. He's had a terrible habit of skating with his head down in every game I've seen from him.

He needs to work through this in games with a slower pace, and less physicality. Jumping straight into the playoffs coming off a long term injury is awfully risky for him.

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
And help away bread man. Woot woot

Yeah, but bread man likes the Oceans. He likes to live next to the Ocean. Colorado has Colorado river, I don't know if that will be good enough for him. Unless maybe Zadorov knows him and want's to encourage him on how great this team will be and how good Denver is.

Hornstar

Feb 3, 2018
Yeah, but bread man likes the Oceans. He likes to live next to the Ocean. Colorado has Colorado river, I don't know if that will be good enough for him. Unless maybe Zadorov knows him and want's to encourage him on how great this team will be and how good Denver is.
We have oceans..... Oceans of weeeeed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad