GDT: 2017 Trade Deadline Bonanza - All Trades & Info Go Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
There's a difference between a different opinion and "welp what's the point? Let's just trade everyone because our team with 40 wins in February isn't as good as another on paper wah wah wah"

No, that's a difference of opinion about how good the team is compared to others and what different people would like the focus to be on moving forward...

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
If im shattenkirk I say this team did zero to get me at the deadline to go for a Cup not signing there in July. They didn't believe enough in me neither do In them at this point. No way I'd sign with us if I were him now.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Shattenkirk isn't as petty as you are salty.

TheGuarantee

Jul 1, 2016
If im shattenkirk I say this team did zero to get me at the deadline to go for a Cup not signing there in July. They didn't believe enough in me neither do In them at this point. No way I'd sign with us if I were him now.

Hahahah put the bourbon down and step away from the cliff.

TheGuarantee

Jul 1, 2016
No, that's a difference of opinion about how good the team is compared to others and what different people would like the focus to be on moving forward...

Giving up is a difference of opinion? Might want to re-check what that phrase actually means there Mike

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Wanted Shattenkirk but very very happy Gorton didn't give up what Washington did, we need to replenish the farm a little bit and we can still make a few moves.

Surprised by how many people have the loser mentality right now. If you think the Rangers should just give up then maybe you should just give up being a fan, don't think anyone is going to miss you
Stop bringing this utter ******** into every thread.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011

I forgot Kevin Shattenkirk was a 14 year old girl deciding whether or not to invite Sarah McKenzie to her birthday.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut

I don't care how good you think this team is, the fact of the matter is we have 40 wins in 62 games and people legit want to just give up. That is so absurd.

People point out the teams flaws and that is fair, but to throw up your hands and say we don't have a shot? That's too much.

Zats Muccarello

Grinder
Dec 30, 2010
NYC
Smart move by Gorton to stand down and not overpay for a player we can pickup in the offseason. We need to pick in the first round this year.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
I think we could trade Nash for LaDue and still beat the Caps in 7. We have their number since forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad