Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Smith is another Holden. Another lefty.

Don't bother.

We blew it today. I'd stick with what we've got hope for WC1 spot and maybe two playoff rounds. But make no mistake. We had a legit shot if we stepped up instead we turtled and let washington steal our lunch. Now tomorrow night they'll rub it in our face for good measure.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Time to unlock the achievement for not adding on anything at the deadline and getting past Washington and Pittsburgh who both did.

Anthony5967

Dec 24, 2015
Strong Island, NY
Always wanted to get Falk back

Could easily see Buffalo calling them and going yes we have offensive stud Justin FALK for sale and Sather grabs the phone and goes, "what!? you are giving away FALK?" thinking it is the Carolina one lmao

Gorts: Umm Glen, that isn't the right F-

Sather: I will send you Stepan and a 1

Jim Murray faints

Rangerfan4life90

Oct 14, 2008
College Point, NY
Seriously, you can all thank the garbage Eric Staal trade from last season. Had they not done that, then they might have pulled the trigger on Shatty. I still would have, but understood why Gorton held his ground.

The Staal trade from last season never made sense, and now it looks even worse.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
We were never neck and neck with them. We are a top team, but not going all-in/loaded-up in the same way the Caps are for this.

Played them twice and beat them twice, I'm not conceding anything to them.

Will be 100% the sweetest victory of the season tomorrow if we beat them in Shattenkirk's debut.

Kinda crazy he's making his debut at MSG. Most pumped I'll be for a game this year,

LETS GO

TheGuarantee

Jul 1, 2016
Wanted Shattenkirk but very very happy Gorton didn't give up what Washington did, we need to replenish the farm a little bit and we can still make a few moves.

Surprised by how many people have the loser mentality right now. If you think the Rangers should just give up then maybe you should just give up being a fan, don't think anyone is going to miss you

TheGuarantee

Jul 1, 2016

Will be 100% the sweetest victory of the season tomorrow if we beat them in Shattenkirk's debut.

Kinda crazy he's making his debut at MSG. Most pumped I'll be for a game this year,

LETS GO

There we go!

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
We are a worse team than Washington this year, even if we had added Shatty. We were only getting past them and the Pens with Hank/luck regardless. No need to waste the assets. If Hank and good luck work out for us, great. If they don't, we (try to) fix the defense this summer.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011

LETS GO

I think it is really hard for us to play them in the 1st round?

rvdnsx

Jun 30, 2003
Granlund just abused a Selke caliber forward (Kopitar) and Norris dman (Doughty). Still hate the Kings!

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Wanted Shattenkirk but very very happy Gorton didn't give up what Washington did, we need to replenish the farm a little bit and we can still make a few moves.

Surprised by how many people have the loser mentality right now. If you think the Rangers should just give up then maybe you should just give up being a fan, don't think anyone is going to miss you

**** yeah! Fans with a different opinion? Who needs 'em?!? :shakehead

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Smith is another Holden. Another lefty.

Don't bother.

We blew it today. I'd stick with what we've got hope for WC1 spot and maybe two playoff rounds. But make no mistake. We had a legit shot if we stepped up instead we turtled and let washington steal our lunch. Now tomorrow night they'll rub it in our face for good measure.

"let washington steal our lunch"

legit loled at how ridiculous that is

TheGuarantee

Jul 1, 2016
**** yeah! Fans with a different opinion? Who needs 'em?!? :shakehead

There's a difference between a different opinion and "welp what's the point? Let's just trade everyone because our team with 40 wins in February isn't as good as another on paper wah wah wah"

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
If im shattenkirk I say this team did zero to get me at the deadline to go for a Cup not signing there in July. They didn't believe enough in me neither do In them at this point. No way I'd sign with us if I were him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad