GDT: 2017 Syracuse Crunch Playoffs

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Nah, don't think so. Nobody I follow has reported it yet...neither has boltprospects nor on the Lightning and Syracuse websites.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
McKenna starting tonight.

I tweeted to BoltProspects and Houghtalin to see if they had heard anything on Stephens reporting.

Also, Juulsen is reporting to the Ice Caps and will be available with his CHL days over ... no word on McCarron yet who could be made available as he hasn't played in any games against the Rangers. These two should provide and represent some significant updgrades to the Ice Caps roster.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
St. Johns arena looks friggin empty ... holy smokes that team has no support or something. First playoff game in I don't know how long for these guys and that arena is devoid of any fans.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
The lack of grit showing in that first period. Ice Caps coming in dirty with after the whistle shananigans at every turn. Farnham doing POS Farnham things throwing straight up elbow to the face of Dumont ... only called for interference. Crunch going limp on the 3 or 4 powerplays they've had and are losing like 90% of the draws. Bad first period for Crunch ... they look intimated. Ice Caps neutralizing their speed with dirtyness.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Bad effort from Crunch. Failed to capitalize on various Powerplays. Was outplayed for much of the match. Yzerman / Brisbois team getting their ***** handed to them by bigger, slower, less skilled team. Crunch have negative grit and fighting ability in the lineup. Shrinking and walking away from all scrums.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Down 3-1 so far. Pretty damn disappointing. :shakehead

Ooh tied now thanks to Conacher.

Last edited:

RDTBay4

Apr 28, 2014
Clearwater, FL

C-EMrMgXsAAHdp_.jpg:large

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
McCarron joining Ice Caps for tonight's game. Another big body for Montreal ... Terry, McCarron, De La Rose down the middle ... Syracuse is going to have their hands full tonight.

I still don't see why Brodeur would play over Blujus. Especially since Brodeur is playing out of position on the right side being a lefty shot. Stephens should definetely draw in ... a first round pick with skill, pro ready body, with pro ready style of play. For me its a no-brainer he has to draw in. He is better than a guy like Lynch for example and can play the wing in a bottom line role. If Howden can draw in ... Stephens should as well.

The clear veterans that should draw in ... Taormina, Dumont, Bournival, McGinn, Condra, Conacher, and Froese. That should really be enough ... no need to play Lynch and Brodeur when you have more than enough leadership and skilled bodies to throw on the ice.

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
So I paid the $10 to watch the game tonight, holy crap that was a mistake. This is the most pixelated looking garbage ever.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
So I paid the $10 to watch the game tonight, holy crap that was a mistake. This is the most pixelated looking garbage ever.

Yeah, friggin terrible. Can't wait for them to drop this neulion garbage. You kinda get used to it after a few ... years.

Lines Tonight:

Conacher - Dumont - Conacher
McGinn - Peca - Condra
Erne - Froese - Bournival
Ikonen - Howden - Vermin

Koekkoek - Dotchin
Masin - Taormina
Brodeur - Thomas

McKenna

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
Yeah, friggin terrible. Can't wait for them to drop this neulion garbage. You kinda get used to it after a few ... years.

Lines Tonight:

Conacher - Dumont - Conacher
McGinn - Peca - Condra
Erne - Froese - Bournival
Ikonen - Howden - Vermin

Koekkoek - Dotchin
Masin - Taormina
Brodeur - Thomas

McKenna

Is there word of them improving the quality?

I found a better stream for free elsewhere.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Syracuse scores - fourth line: Ikonen & Howden with the apples. Vermin finishes in front of the net. 1- 0 Crunch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad