GDT: 2017 NHL Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
There is very little to choose between Vilardi and Pettersson and getting irate about this is a bit odd.

Especially if you were high on the smallish but most talented defender in the draft. Not sure how taking the smallest but arguably most talented forward is such a disaster.

I agree. But I think there is a lot to choose between Pettersson and Vilardi. Totally different players with a different skill set. Pettersson might not end up being the smallest forward either. He's 6'2"

BrandonL

Jun 18, 2012
I'm happy with the Pettersson pick. He's a longer term pick but there's loads of skill there. Probably more than both Vilardi and Glass.

He definitely has tons of upside which is the main reason why I'm fine with this pick

Oliewud

May 13, 2013
super happy with this pick. really think him and dahlen are going to be great for us moving forward.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
There is very little to choose between Vilardi and Pettersson and getting irate about this is a bit odd.

Especially if you were high on the smallish but most talented defender in the draft. Not sure how taking the smallest but arguably most talented forward is such a disaster.

It's not a disaster. I was just set on Vilardi. I've stated before that if Vilardi and Makar were gone by 5 that I'd be happy with Pettersson at 5.

CS95

Oct 11, 2016
Looks like the Canucks aren't the only ones that weren't as high on vilardi

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
HAHAHAHA at least were not the Rangers!!! They traded dearly for 7 and chose a guy whod of gone around 15 hahahahahaha :laugh: Now that is idiots!!!! :laugh:

Reactions: thelittlecoon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad