GDT: 2017 NHL Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefeebster

Mar 13, 2009
Vancouver
Andersson to NYR. Now there's a reach.
I don't think so. Lias's season was very impressive. I had him 10. He reminds me a lot of Landeskog in many ways. Very little weakness in his game.

EDIT: Could probably play next season too if you really want him to. He was already on the PK+PP in the SHL.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Andersson to NYR. Now there's a reach.

Hes a really good player to though, its a reach based on mock drafts and draft rankings but after looking back at enough mocks going off the board from the consensus is sometimes accurate and the right thing to do.

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
Lol. So y2k's pick, that he was soooooo sure about while everyone else is wrong, is falling like a rock. That skating just bothers a lot of GM's obviously.

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
I don't think so. Lias's season was very impressive. I had him 10. He reminds me a lot of Landeskog in many ways. Very little weakness in his game.

Fair nuff. Just going on most rankings which had him in the 14-20 range.

Bourdon

Mar 20, 2007
I don't think a lot separates Vilardi and Glass. Glass is a better skater, Vilardi is a better stickhandler and board play. Both have high hockey IQ. So I don't really get the Vilardi camp...

groovygoodwine

May 8, 2013
Vilardi is going to be a huge steal at this point... :(

based on how far he drops he's a steal, but to take him 3-5 is a reach, guy can't skate.

I guess you guys and your 5 minutes of youtube clips jump to conclusions on your authority on truth scouting reports.

Watch all of his junior games. Guy can't skate.

Blueangel1891

Nov 24, 2007
Belgium
Hes a really good player to though, its a reach based on mock drafts and draft rankings but after looking back at enough mocks going off the board from the consensus is sometimes accurate and the right thing to do.

Probably nothing more than a 2nd liner, but he's gonna be a good NHL player

Not someone to pick 7th overall though

Evolu7ion

#firelindenning
Sep 20, 2010
Victoria, BC
61 pts in 49 GP in reg season. Under ppg in playoffs. And projects as a winger at the NHL level.

Why are people shocked Vilardi is dropping again?

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Buffalo next here we go

And they take the Fatty :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->