2017 MLB Offseason - Spring Training Lets Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Wtf?!! 23-5?

That's what happens when the macho ******* who didn't want an MRI winds up leaving due to injury anyway after barely an inning so they had to get 2.1 IP from Gilmartin, then go to Salas who's been junk lately and Smoker in the middle innings, and finally with the game out of hand 2 IP from KEVIN PLAWECKI.

The Nats were whooping it up smacking HR's off Plawecki too. That's worse than the stupid bat throwing off actual big HR's. This entire fiasco was on Thor.

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
Difference between night and day. Gardy, Hicks, Judge, Bird needed to figure it out Sanchez coming back soon. ALL RISE!!!

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
Turned on the Met game just in time to see Jose Reyes take a leisurely stroll back into second base after a fly out only to see him get tagged out by the shortstop.

I turned it off.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
lol I've never seen one that bad, but Reyes has always been a loser anyway.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
The best part is Collins let him play after that.

If I were the manager, especially with the number of young guys on that team, I'd send him to the airport.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
The best part is Collins let him play after that.

If I were the manager, especially with the number of young guys on that team, I'd send him to the airport.

It's the Mets, there's never accountability for anything. Shoot they let players double as the medical staff too. Then again with how incompetent the medical staff is, not like they could do any worse. But there's never been accountability for all the higher up screwups, why should I expect any for laziness on the field?

Of course with how stupid baseball can be Reyes does have a bases clearing double and a 5 RBI night :laugh:

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
What is going on with the Mets?

Harvey being Harvey, the Mets' front office and medical team screwing everything else up :P

Only the Mets could win three series in a row and still be in a state of chaos and turmoil, crippled with injuries.

Last edited:

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
My first four drafted starters are all on the DL, three of which being on it for a long time. Guess it figures I'm in last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia