2017 MLB Offseason - Spring Training Lets Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I know the Jets and the Devils are disasters at the moment, do the Mets have to be one too? :rant:

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
The so-called medical professionals on the Met staff just screwed up AGAIN, royally...

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
The so-called medical professionals on the Met staff just screwed up AGAIN, royally...

Just listening to MKay and yeah I agree the ****ed up big time. I guess I should be happy with the over cautious medical staff of the Yankees. However to a fault at times.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Just listening to MKay and yeah I agree the ****ed up big time. I guess I should be happy with the over cautious medical staff of the Yankees. However to a fault at times.

The Mets definitely went the other way with Ces, they held him out for six days but didn't bother to put him on the ten-day DL going a man short on the bench in the meantime, and still throwing him out there when he wasn't 100% instead of at least taking another four freaking days. So they screwed up both ends, not using the DL and being a man short for five games.

To top that off they screwed up with Harvey too, not even bothering to give him a heads up about Thor's condition till they called him three HOURS before the game asking if he could pitch. Supposedly Harvey had a very strenuous workout yesterday and they already knew there was an issue with Thor then when they pushed him back a day.

I used to complain about the Devils' medical staff in the days where they had to rebreak Paul Martin's arm because it somehow healed incorrectly in its cast but the Mets make those guys look like geniuses.

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
OMG What a game. Yanks pull it out. Jacoby, Judge, Holiday, Castro, DiDi Looked Like DiDi

Gardy has got to get hitting. CC was ok but.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Gardy on cue!

What a win last night, hope that momentum keeps carrying into today.

Pineda looks sharp so far and won a good battle with Machado in the 1st.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Geez how did Judge go from being clueless to god in one offseason? Talk about warp speed development.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Syndergaard taken out with injury. See you in 2019!

Unbelievable how they let him pitch.

I blame the player on this one more than the team, he was basically insubordinate and refused an MRI. Even Sandy said what were they supposed to do, push him in the machine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad