2017 Fantasy Football Discussion

glasgow26

Jul 17, 2007
San Francisco
Thinking about dropping Alex Smith for one of Prescott at OAK, Roethlisberger vs NE, Keenum vs CIN or Bortles vs HOU. Thoughts?

Also want to drop the Chargers DST and pick up one of Minnesota vs CIN, New Orleans vs NYJ, Washington vs ARI or Detroit vs CHI. Leaning Minnesota but not sure.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Thinking about dropping Alex Smith for one of Prescott at OAK, Roethlisberger vs NE, Keenum vs CIN or Bortles vs HOU. Thoughts?

Also want to drop the Chargers DST and pick up one of Minnesota vs CIN, New Orleans vs NYJ, Washington vs ARI or Detroit vs CHI. Leaning Minnesota but not sure.

Definitely get Ben. And I'd go for Minnesota.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

How the heck does your league have that many good QBs available?

Remington 700

Jul 11, 2007
South Park, PA
At one point or another in my $1000 league this year I’ve started Wentz, Cousins and Goff. Due to trades and the Wentz injury I have to start Jimmy G this week and Winston next if I win. I knew the second I traded Goff, Wentz would get hurt.

gilfaizon

Mar 28, 2012
PEI
Found Jordy Nelson on Free Agency and expect Rodgers to look to him a bit. Worst Flex choice ever so far

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Well I never thought I would say this.........I should of played Stafford over Rodgers LOL

Risk vs Rewards picking up a guy coming off long term injury I guess.

dma0034

Jun 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Todd Gurley is trying to ruin my early victory celebration. Up 66 points in a PPR league at 4pm. Not I'm up by 40 and I have Mike Evans and Greg the Leg vs. Carr, Freeman, Gurley and Dan Bailey.

Hope they bench Gurley and Zuerlein kicks a couple more FGs

dma0034

Jun 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Todd Gurley is trying to ruin my early victory celebration. Up 66 points in a PPR league at 4pm. Not I'm up by 40 and I have Mike Evans and Greg the Leg vs. Carr, Freeman, Gurley and Dan Bailey.

Hope they bench Gurley and Zuerlein kicks a couple more FGs

Nope... instead a 14 yard pass for a TD and a missed extra point... and now this kid and I are projected to score the 2nd and 3rd highest point totals all year lol

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Was down 160-100 (had been behind by at least 20 points since Thursday), Bortles was having an unreal game, Hunt went off last night and then....... Lord Gurley, Prince Gronk and The White Knight Rex Burkhead saved my season and I won 178-161. Thank the heavens for Gurley's beast mode performance and Gronk once again tearing u the Steelers.

Also shout-out to Diggs for finally doing something & Ertz for coming back strong.

Finals next week. Lets do this.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I won in two of my four playoff matchups this week. I got destroyed in one. And the other one is up in the air. If Freeman outscores Jared Cook, I'll win in that one. One of my leagues plays in Week 17 (why?), and I had a bye this week in that one. I was already out in four last week. And I missed the playoffs in the other one.

Someone convince me to cut back next year, haha.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Somehow I might win and make the finals with my 3 receivers scoring a combined 17.10 points. It's a 3 WR non ppr league. AJ Green and Kupp sucked giant ass today, luckily Cooks snagged a TD to get me a few points. I'm in trouble next week if I make it.

klamla

Jan 3, 2016
i've made it to the finals in 2 out of 3, in the third i have a 22 point deficit to make up tomorrow with freeman and evens

hope everyone else did well

Last edited:

klamla

Jan 3, 2016
I won in two of my four playoff matchups this week. I got destroyed in one. And the other one is up in the air. If Freeman outscores Jared Cook, I'll win in that one. One of my leagues plays in Week 17 (why?), and I had a bye this week in that one. I was already out in four last week. And I missed the playoffs in the other one.

Someone convince me to cut back next year, haha.
personally next year i think i'll just stick to 2. the third one this year was just a little much for me. i couldn't imagine having as many as you!! props to you lol. i think 2 is the perfect amount, but i can imagine it can be tough some leagues to leave depending on your relationship with the league

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
I was already boned when my 4 players (3 players and LAC D) got a combined 14.5 points. But luckily my opponent didn't have as strong of a game either...

...then the AB injury happened.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
Injuries to Antonio Brown and Keenan Allen destroyed me this week. My WR1 and WR2 combined for just 10 points. Sucky way to end a pretty successful season. I had high hopes for making the finals.

Reactions: Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad