2017 Fantasy Football Discussion

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
Winning in both my money leagues

Up 32 with Sanu left going against Freeman and up 18 against Neal, the safety, which is pretty safe barring a huge game including a td

The latter victory will feel pretty good, he was 1st all year and led in points with 200 being the next closest, with me having 300 fewer points

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Drop DET DEF or NE DEF for James White? Burkheads likely out next week w/ a sprained knee.

Could also drop Gore, Mixon (if he doesn't play theres 0 use in keeping him).

Is it better to pick up Foles, Manning or Flacco?

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
My brother's team for a dynasty league I'm in won his last matchup by .1 to make the playoffs at 7-6. He just beat a team that went 13-0 and had the most points by over 350 during the regular season. Just get in the playoffs, and you never know.

Reactions: Voight

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
My brother's team for a dynasty league I'm in won his last matchup by .1 to make the playoffs at 7-6. He just beat a team that went 13-0 and had the most points by over 350 during the regular season. Just get in the playoffs, and you never know.

Although not as impressive, my cousin went from 10th (10 team league) to almost 4th/playoffs within the last 2-3 weeks. Nearly beat me to get in.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Well. That was a disappointing Sunday. Ended up going 0-5 in my semi final matchups. Only two close losses and the rest were runaways. At least I get zeke back this week I guess

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
In the finals in both of my leagues. Two wins will net me $1100. Two losses still gets me $200. Feeling pretty good about both of them.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
Things were looking dire for me early into the afternoon games. Faced a lineup of Dak, Hunt, McCaffrey, Brown, Watkins, Michael Thomas, Gronk, Jags and Harrison Butker. Hunt and Butker got my opponent off to a strong thursday. Fortunately Thomas had two TD's overturned, or I would have lost.

Gurley once again saved my bacon with his four TD game. Easily the fantasy MVP in my TD-only league this year with 17 touchdowns so far. Next closest is Kamara with 12--have him too.

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
Need your opinion, my season is garbage and I'm 8th on 11th right now and probably will stay there this year. I'm in a 4 players keeper and here is my team, who would you keep ?

OBJ
Fournette
L.Miller
T.Coleman
Agholer
Richardson
Martavis Bryant
D.Westbrook
Cobb
Graham
Butker
Rivers
Carr

Right now I'm going with OBJ Fournette Miller and Coleman but got an offer from my friend who is not keeping Keenan Allen and I offered him a 3rd round pick in the next year draft (snake draft so and early 3rd) would you keep Coleman as the 4th keeper and try to draft K.Allen OR trade for Allen and try to snag a better RB at 4th overall ?

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
Need your opinion, my season is garbage and I'm 8th on 11th right now and probably will stay there this year. I'm in a 4 players keeper and here is my team, who would you keep ?

OBJ
Fournette
L.Miller
T.Coleman
Agholer
Richardson
Martavis Bryant
D.Westbrook
Cobb
Graham
Butker
Rivers
Carr

Right now I'm going with OBJ Fournette Miller and Coleman but got an offer from my friend who is not keeping Keenan Allen and I offered him a 3rd round pick in the next year draft (snake draft so and early 3rd) would you keep Coleman as the 4th keeper and try to draft K.Allen OR trade for Allen and try to snag a better RB at 4th overall ?

I'm not a huge fan of Lamar, so I'd look into trading him. Might be able to get a really good WR from someone desperate for a RB.

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
I'm not a huge fan of Lamar, so I'd look into trading him. Might be able to get a really good WR from someone desperate for a RB.

Yeah me too, I tried to trade him all season long... But then again I would be pretty thin on RB.

klamla

Jan 3, 2016
Yeah me too, I tried to trade him all season long... But then again I would be pretty thin on RB.
Lamar is a pretty consistent RB2. He's good for 7-12 points a game and will have big weeks throughout. he'd be a "good" guy to have behind 4net. im not the biggest fan but at least hes consistent if hes your 2nd or 3rd best RB.

I wouldn't keep coleman honestly. He's a good player but not in the 4th round. i might keep graham just so you have a solid TE and dont have to play TE roulette as much. although he's getting older and has been very TD dependent this year.

rivers, carr, butker... most of this list is definitely non-keeper. i would trade any and everyone you can for picks if people are open to that. if u had a gun to my head i'd probably go miller, obj, fournette and graham.

also could give some consideration to agholor and westbrook. they will be trending up. agh will be likely behind jeffrey (new big contract) and ertz. i'd try to see what you can get for that group of guys. your 4th keeper isn't obvious so if u can get value from any of them there i'd do it and keep who's left.

Reactions: Maitz

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
Lamar is a pretty consistent RB2. He's good for 7-12 points a game and will have big weeks throughout. he'd be a "good" guy to have behind 4net. im not the biggest fan but at least hes consistent if hes your 2nd or 3rd best RB.

I wouldn't keep coleman honestly. He's a good player but not in the 4th round. i might keep graham just so you have a solid TE and dont have to play TE roulette as much. although he's getting older and has been very TD dependent this year.

rivers, carr, butker... most of this list is definitely non-keeper. i would trade any and everyone you can for picks if people are open to that. if u had a gun to my head i'd probably go miller, obj, fournette and graham.

also could give some consideration to agholor and westbrook. they will be trending up. agh will be likely behind jeffrey (new big contract) and ertz. i'd try to see what you can get for that group of guys. your 4th keeper isn't obvious so if u can get value from any of them there i'd do it and keep who's left.

Thanks, I already traded away a 5th pick and javorius allen for Emmanuel Sanders and Agholor on week 6 when OBJ went down and Pryor started to look like a bust...

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Lamar will be good if Deshaun stays healthy next season. That offense is miles better with Deshaun, giving Miller a lot of TD opportunities to go along with his consistent 60-90 yards.

glasgow26

Jul 17, 2007
San Francisco
Made it to the 'ship! My team went absolutely ballistic last week, posting a season-high 150 points in .5 PPR.

Playing my best friend in the championship game this week. His team is stacked - he's only lost one game all season. It's going to be a tough matchup, though I did catch a break because he'll be missing Antonio Brown and Rex Burkhead this week.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
Made it to the 'ship! My team went absolutely ballistic last week, posting a season-high 150 points in .5 PPR.

Playing my best friend in the championship game this week. His team is stacked - he's only lost one game all season. It's going to be a tough matchup, though I did catch a break because he'll be missing Antonio Brown and Rex Burkhead this week.

There are no friends in fantasy football. Haha.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad