2017 Fantasy Football Discussion

Little Bo Pete

Feb 12, 2009
Final week of the season and I'm down by 10pts going into Monday night. His roster is done their games and I have K Drake, NE defense and NE kicker to go. Basically would need some sort of disaster not to win (knock on wood). Nice little payday so thanks to everyone for your advice in the start em/ sit em thread!

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
In four playoffs this year. after this weekend.

League 1. up by about 18 thanks to wentz. My bench is done but my opponent has Pats D and Cooks to go. If I can somehow squeeze out a W I should be ok as I have Rodgers sitting on my bench (hopefully he plays)

League 2. Up by roughly 6. I have Pats D left, he has Cooks.

League 3. Wrapped up and won. up by 8 and still have the pats D.

League 4. Bye and play next week.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
I had a bye for round 1 of the playoffs, which is normally a good thing, but I had Kamara, Perine and Mariota all get hurt...*welp*

I also have Ertz, but I think he'll be good to go for next week.

OilerPensfan97

Feb 27, 2014
Saint John, NB
Up 235.72-210.98 in one league. I'm done for the week, he has Cody Parkey left. (I was the 3rd seed in this one/6 team playoff)

In another league, I'm up 194.94-133.38. I'm done, he has Chris Hogan left. (8th seed in this one. Major upset in the making)

Looks like I will move on to the semis in both leagues, and I didn't lose anyone significant to injury, though my TE situation is in crisis mode in both leagues.

Foltronic

Jan 21, 2015
Good day everyone!

Looking for some advice.

I'm in a nppr 2 QB league and will need to pick up one of the following QB's for this upcoming week:

Trubisky
Foles
Taylor
Manning
Flacco
Gabbert
Yates/Savage

Ugly group I know.....but which QB would you go with this upcoming week?

Thank you!

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Good day everyone!

Looking for some advice.

I'm in a nppr 2 QB league and will need to pick up one of the following QB's for this upcoming week:

Trubisky
Foles
Taylor
Manning
Flacco
Gabbert
Yates/Savage

Thank you!

Flacco

I have Keenum/Smith... suppose adding Foles would be useless?

Yup

Reactions: Foltronic

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
In 3 league playoffs.

Main league I have a bye (thank God because my team would have put up about 70 points this week if i played. I clinched the bye on AJ Green's Monday night game outscoring the 3rd place team by 5 points).

Second league, I am losing 156-106 in standard scoring, I have Burkhead left. Guy had an unbelievable week, depressing.

Third league I am losing 122-101 with Brandin Cooks left. Was out to a big lead until Davante Adams scored two touchdowns and Bosgod put up 20 points.

I probably will score 110+ points in both leagues and lose both games.

gilfaizon

Mar 28, 2012
PEI
No fumbles Kenyan! No fumbles and i'm going to the semis! Have dealt with a lot of adversity (some brought on myself) with Elliot suspension and Rodgers injury.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I put up 185 points in a PPR league with two flex spots... still lost. In my main league, my opponent had his best week of the season. My team had its worst week of the season by more than 30 points.

I went 1-4 in my five playoff matches. I had three byes, and my other league I made the playoffs in, I have a bye next week (Week 17...).

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
In four playoffs this year. after this weekend.

League 1. up by about 18 thanks to wentz. My bench is done but my opponent has Pats D and Cooks to go. If I can somehow squeeze out a W I should be ok as I have Rodgers sitting on my bench (hopefully he plays)

League 2. Up by roughly 6. I have Pats D left, he has Cooks.

League 3. Wrapped up and won. up by 8 and still have the pats D.

League 4. Bye and play next week.

last nights game was the best possible outcome for me. moving on to the Semi finals in all four.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Good day everyone!

Looking for some advice.

Trubisky
Foles
Taylor
Manning
Flacco
Gabbert
Yates/Savage

Thank you!

I added Flacco in pretty much the same scenario.

Reactions: Foltronic

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
Possibly the most incredible stat of the year for my league.

In a matchup from last week, one team lost by 1.45 points. He had McCown starting at QB and he got -1.46. Ya. That's amazing. No QB and he would have won by 0.01 points. Haha. That's gotta hurt.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->