NFL GDT: 2017 AFC Championship Game: (1) New England Patriots vs (3) Jacksonville Jaguars

NE vs JAX

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
How high are you? Brady is literally the antithesis to this "point". Cool under pressure is his stereotype...

Well you're talking about the pressure of the moment and what have you while the other poster is talking about defensive pressure, where thats notably how teams have beaten him(although he's weirdly been great this year under pressure). It is a little weird to say, as you can apply it to most quarterbacks yet it's typically only said about Brady, but it is still true, I guess. Probably because he loses so seldom, not unlike how you beat Peyton Manning (and literally every QB) by keeping them off the field.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Nothing like cheering for the underdog. I thought the Jags would maybe have a better chance to pull the upset off than the Steelers, and we'll find out if that can happen!

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Jalen Ramsey saying they’re going to the Super Bowl so it’s settled. Jags.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
I really don't think this will be a walk for the Pats, Jags can do put the O line under pressure by not blitzing and that is huge against the Pats.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
I really don't think this will be a walk for the Pats, Jags can do put the O line under pressure by not blitzing and that is huge against the Pats.

Nope it should be a close game, and for the exact reason you mentioned.

Like I said in another thread, the teams that historically give Brady trouble are the ones that can create pressure with only rushing 4, which is something that Jacksonville absolutely can do. They also have a good secondary and line backers.

I think one of the most fascinating aspects is who they end up putting Bouye and Ramsey on.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Ramsey and Bouye don't flip flop. They'll cover whoever comes to their side. Gronk will probably see a lot of double coverage with Church and Jack.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Jalen Ramsey is already looking ahead and says they're going to the Super Bowl...

Pats 27-13
Has guaranteeing victory vs the Patriots ever worked out? Also kinda ironic the week after the Steelers got caught taking an opponent lightly, the Jaguara turn around and do the same thing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad