Confirmed Signing with Link: 2017-18 Prospect Signings Thread

LastWordArmy

Sep 11, 2011
Canada
Interesting of him to leave college after only two years. Not like he was a dominant guy there from what I can tell. If he's not great in college, how is he gonna fare in AHL?

So you've never watched him play and are just going off a stat sheet i see.

He was one of the better defensive D in the NCAA... and its not just shot block, physical d, but create turnovers and transition, and move the puck out of the zone D.

Reactions: Yemmar and donut

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
So you've never watched him play and are just going off a stat sheet i see.

He was one of the better defensive D in the NCAA... and its not just shot block, physical d, but create turnovers and transition, and move the puck out of the zone D.

I have watched him play, but not recently (except for WJC) and not in college no, that's why I wrote "from what I can tell". I just think that if you score 7-9 points a year in NCAA, then maybe it'd be a good idea to stay a little longer to try and develop a bit of offense to your game before moving onto a higher level.

Reactions: uncleben85

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
Never really seemed like he was ever interested in hitting the market, especially with his brother playing in Rockford. Still good to have it done, though. Hawks also recalled Ejdsell so the last few games will at least be an interesting sampler for next year

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
per the score a couple days ago, he's gonna be in the lineup as soon as thursday for the hawks so i don't even think there was much competition to sign him

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00