Confirmed Signing with Link: 2017-18 Prospect Signings Thread

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
The Gaudefather is all signed up folks!!!

Canucks sign Adam Gaudette

2015 149th overall :yo:

Hobbey Baker winner
Lead the NCAA in pts this year 30g 30a in 37 or so games

Man I love this player :yo:

Scott Malkinson

Sep 29, 2017
I've watched him a lot.

His upside in the NHL is not as high as his numbers may indicate.

Upside is a good secondary scorer.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
USA hockey is the strongest it's ever been despite the morons at the top consistently making awful decisions

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013

I may be overlooking somethings.. and I’d like to believe I know a ton about prospects of this beautiful sport.. but his stats aren’t necessarily anything to write home about? 17 goals this season is impressive but he struggled immensely his freshman, sophomore, and Junior seasons with Princeton. Hasn’t played in any WJC or competition outside of the states..

So... he is expected to meet with the team in Edmonton? No mention of Cleveland? Our brass must think wonders of the kid. This one is a head scratcher to me. I hope someday we look back on this thread and laugh at this post but for now, meh

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com
So... he is expected to meet with the team in Edmonton? No mention of Cleveland? Our brass must think wonders of the kid. This one is a head scratcher to me. I hope someday we look back on this thread and laugh at this post but for now, meh
Yes. He's joining the Jackets and will burn it the first year of his deal.

Not sure why he's so coveted but the Jackets weren't alone, Elliotte Friedman said several teams were in on him.

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
I don't know how to embed a tweet but Dregger and Stephens both tweeted that Troy Terry likely signs with Anaheim some time today/tonight.

saxonmiller

May 26, 2017
Winnipeg
Dumb question: are these college signees eligible for the playoffs?

My understanding is that player's with draft rights are eligible, and UFA signees are not - am I way off base here?

mcpw

WPG
Jan 13, 2015
Dumb question: are these college signees eligible for the playoffs?

My understanding is that player's with draft rights are eligible, and UFA signees are not - am I way off base here?

That's right. Players who were on the reserve list of a team at the trade deadline -- via draft rights (e.g. Charlie McAvoy 16-17) or as a qualified RFA (e.g. Vladimir Sobotka 16-17) -- can play in the playoffs. An undrafted free agent (e. g. Daniel Brickley) can't play in the playoffs.

absolute garbage

Jan 22, 2006
Can anyone confirm what's the status of these players regarding the expansion draft in 2020? I've read conflicting reports. Some say this season counts as their first pro year, some say it doesn't.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->