Parise - Backes - Wheeler
Stepan (interchangeable with Stastny)
Okposo

Suter - Shattenkirk
McDonagh - Byfuglien
Fowler - E.Johnson
Yandle, Faulk

Quick, Miller, Bishop

I'm sure I forgot some important names, but this team still looks strong. :)

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
Pacioretty - T. Johnson - Kane
van Riemsdyk - Pavelski - Kessel
Parise - Stepan - Okposo
Oshie - Kesler - Backes
Bjugstad/Wheeler

McDonagh - Carlson
Suter - Shattenkirk
Byfuglien - E. Johnson
Yandle/Faulk

Quick
Schneider
Howard

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
I'm pretty sure Players 23 and under can make the main squad, but those that don't are on the u23 squad, no?

So, Eichel and Gaudreau and the likes may be available after all :)

xxxx

Sep 20, 2012
I don't know. The only time Eichel could maybe play for the States is when he's not even good enough to make the U-23 team, but that doesn't make much sense. :)

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I'm pretty sure Players 23 and under can make the main squad, but those that don't are on the u23 squad, no?

the u-23 team gets to pick their team first from what I read...so Eichel, Galchenyuk, Saad, Trouba, Gaudrea, etc would all be selected to play for the u-23 team first.

SabresBillsBuffalo

May 4, 2010
Buffalo
Parise-Pavelski-Kane | Two potent goal scorers with one of the best playmakers in the NHL

JVR- Tyler J- Kessel | Loads of speed and JVR's big frame opens up ice for Ty and Phil

Pacioretty-Kesler-Wheeler | Great responsible 3rd line, with size and alot of speed. 6'2,6'2 and 6'5 will be great to have on NHL ice. Also packs offensive punch

Oshie-Backes- Okposo/Foligno | Bodies will be sore after playing against this line. Chemistry key keeping Oshie and backes together
Gally

Suter- Shattenkirk - Good balance and defensive responsibility, I'd rather see McDonaugh up there to create a bonafide #1 pair but balance is good to have in these tournaments.

McD- Carlson | good balance and let Carlson be the offensive Dynamo he is.

Jack and Erik Johnson??? | WHY NOT. They've had their struggles but you never know what to expect when brothers play together.

Fowler/Faulk/ Buff - Such a hard decision for this backend, I wouldn't want to choose but its good to have fun with it.

Quick/Gibson/Miller/Howard/Schneider/Bishop - good thing it's not my job to select 3 of them.

Schneider/Bishop/ Miller would be my 3 - Gotta have Miller in there just because of his heroism 5 years ago.

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
Parise-Pavelski-Kane | Two potent goal scorers with one of the best playmakers in the NHL

JVR- Tyler J- Kessel | Loads of speed and JVR's big frame opens up ice for Ty and Phil

Pacioretty-Kesler-Wheeler | Great responsible 3rd line, with size and alot of speed. 6'2,6'2 and 6'5 will be great to have on NHL ice. Also packs offensive punch

Oshie-Backes- Okposo/Foligno | Bodies will be sore after playing against this line. Chemistry key keeping Oshie and backes together
Gally

Suter- Shattenkirk - Good balance and defensive responsibility, I'd rather see McDonaugh up there to create a bonafide #1 pair but balance is good to have in these tournaments.

McD- Carlson | good balance and let Carlson be the offensive Dynamo he is.

Jack and Erik Johnson??? | WHY NOT. They've had their struggles but you never know what to expect when brothers play together.

Fowler/Faulk/ Buff - Such a hard decision for this backend, I wouldn't want to choose but its good to have fun with it.

Quick/Gibson/Miller/Howard/Schneider/Bishop - good thing it's not my job to select 3 of them.

Schneider/Bishop/ Miller would be my 3 - Gotta have Miller in there just because of his heroism 5 years ago.

Stepan is a lock and will be in conversation for a top 6 center spot.

usahockey22flyers

2 years away from being 2 years away
Nov 9, 2009
Philly
As much as I love the crest, I really hate this gimmick of a tourny.

I'm curious to see who team USA picks in net, really interesting options, is Gibson in contention for our #1 by then? I dunnoooooo.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Pacioretty - Johnson - Kane
JVR - Stepan - Kessel
Parise - Kesler - Pavelski
Kreider/Backes/Okposo/Wheeler

Suter - McDonagh
Fowler - Shattenkirk
Greene - E. Johnson

Quick
Bishop
Schneider

ashenhigh

Aug 27, 2008
Los Angeles

I think you are right. I can't see how that would possibly be fair to other nations as well.

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Pacioretty - Johnson - Kane
JVR - Stepan - Kessel
Parise - Kesler - Pavelski
Kreider/Backes/Okposo/Wheeler

Suter - McDonagh
Fowler - Shattenkirk
Greene - E. Johnson

Quick
Bishop
Schneider

Looks OK. Fairly confident that Faulk would be there over one of Greene or EJ though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad