GDT: 2016 Trade Deadline Day: February 29, 8am ET, NHLN, TSN, Sportsnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
There's been some egregious middle posting too.........

I'm very very angry about it. Soon I'm going to stop posting inane crap in protest.

You've been warned people. I'm not to be toyed with.
I'll meet you half way.:sarcasm:

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
It's pretty sad that teams like the Blues don't feel any kind of urgency in their SC-title pursuit. I mean even the Hawks keep going for it when they already won a gazillion times in the recent past.

Latrappe

If Cam allow it
Nov 3, 2006
He has very likely gotten multiple offers. Still has 80 minutes... You better believe he's going to push for the best possible return if he is moved.

If he wanted Loui to be moved by now he would have. Easily.

Still think it's better to move for something then keep him for nothing...

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
I obviously did miss it, is there some awesome reason why this is a new thing and I missed that to?

I wouldn't call it awesome, but it's at least made Deadline Day more bearable than just sitting around...

Because I sincerely think Sweeney is going to do nothing. I was hoping this offseason was a sign that we had a GM who would make moves happen. I

bp13

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
I just talked to my buddy who's a blues fan and he'd be all over Shattenkirk for Loui+. Says it's totally realistic and would be very helpful.

He's not the GM is he?

I give up a fair amount more than Loui to get Shattenkirk. 1st rounder and then some.

bruinshoper

Sponsor
Jan 20, 2011
TY you are my favorite media person but Theodore? that would be insane, Boston would have to be tossing back a heck of a lot more than Loui. a loooooooooooooot

Would be amazing though!

Personally, it looks like Sweeney has strapped on tight, and is going to swing for the fences. That could leave him stuck with a crap deal as time runs out, or it could end up with a sweet deal from a desperate team.
I'm fine with either result because I love the way Sweeney is approaching things.
Guy has bowling balls...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad