GDT: 2016 Trade Deadline Day: February 29, 8am ET, NHLN, TSN, Sportsnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Just over the last page, these users have been repeat offenders of the alignment malfunction, please fix

617Marine
Coach Parker
Bad Puck Bounce
Krupp
GloryDaze4877

There's been some egregious middle posting too.........

I'm very very angry about it. Soon I'm going to stop posting inane crap in protest.

You've been warned people. I'm not to be toyed with.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
But that assumes if he makes it to UFA he won't even consider re-signing with Boston. And that isn't necessarily true. Weird things happen during UFA season.

If he intended on staying he would have signed by now.
He will get more on the open market then the Bruins can afford.

Latrappe

If Cam allow it
Nov 3, 2006
I'm surprised that Sweeney still not able to move Loui. Surprise by the overall non-activity.

BsEuphoria

The Future
Sep 21, 2013
...you obviously missed Fenway OK'ing it a page or two later....you don't want to read it, go do something else for awhile.

I obviously did miss it, is there some awesome reason why this is a new thing and I missed that to?

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
if Bruins are indeed looking at McGinn I have to think it's with the expectation that Loui is gone.

bp13

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Bergeron and Marchand for Kane and Toews... Would you do it?

And I'd throw in any other two players in our entire organization. They can pick.

Bergeron, Marchand, Pastrnak and Krejci for Toews and Kane. I do that in a heartbeat.

That was fun.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
I'm surprised that Sweeney still not able to move Loui. Surprise by the overall non-activity.

He has very likely gotten multiple offers. Still has 80 minutes... You better believe he's going to push for the best possible return if he is moved.

If he wanted Loui to be moved by now he would have. Easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad