GDT: 2016 Trade Deadline Day: February 29, 8am ET, NHLN, TSN, Sportsnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

s3antana5757

Feb 15, 2014
He's not the GM is he?

I give up a fair amount more than Loui to get Shattenkirk. 1st rounder and then some.

He in fact is not.

But take relief in knowing that if I were the B's GM, and he was the Blues GM, we'd have a deal.

SpitfireIX

Jun 11, 2007
Grenville, Qc.

Damn.

I see all these people hating on him in this thread, which leads me to believe those haters don't watch much hockey outside of Boston. Kris Russell is exactly the type of player the B's have been missing ever since Boychuk left. He would have more of positive impact on this team than keeping Ericsson would. Our D is terrible and having one of the top shot blockers, who can skate, hit, retrieve and distribute the puck out of the zone would go along way to helping it. The folks against him were probably the same people I saw clamouring on here for Chia to move Boychuk because we had his perfect replacement, Kevan Miller, waiting in the wings...

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
Imagine if we got Simmonds + Schenn from Phi........that's why we haven't made any moves yet!

Wishful thinking, but that'd be nice. Sort of. I certainly wouldn't mind Simmonds anyway.

And on that note, people, I'm heading out for a bit. This crap ain't worth sitting around for anymore.

BigChara33*

And I'd throw in any other two players in our entire organization. They can pick.

Bergeron, Marchand, Pastrnak and Krejci for Toews and Kane. I do that in a heartbeat.

That was fun.

Except if we kept Bergeron and Marchand... We could afford Stamkos with the cap savings...

Bergeron is better than Toews hands down.
Kane is far superior to Marchand.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Peter Chiarelli 2.0. For his post deadline presser, we should do a bingo game on the Chia cliches he's going to break out:

Trades are hard to make

The asking prices were too high

Nobody wanted to make a deal

It takes two teams to make a deal

We're confident in the people we already have in the room

Our defense has really improved as the years gone on

tburns21

Jul 22, 2015
is someone like Shea theodore that much better than what we already have in morrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad