WC: 2016 Team Germany

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Draisaitl took 4 shots in 7 games, that's not understandable. He really needs to get his confidence up. He's by far the most skilled player on this team. He should be a lot more selfish at times.

In NHL, he's not selfish at all. Maybe one game out of ten where he fires a couple of shots but mostly he just passes. In the WHL he would drive to the net with abandon...

Towards the end of the season, I liked how Draisaitl would quickly fire the puck like he learnt there is no time or space in the NHL. He's going to score more goals next season I suspect.

Reindl87

May 18, 2012
In NHL, he's not selfish at all. Maybe one game out of ten where he fires a couple of shots but mostly he just passes. In the WHL he would drive to the net with abandon...

Towards the end of the season, I liked how Draisaitl would quickly fire the puck like he learnt there is no time or space in the NHL. He's going to score more goals next season I suspect.

I hope so, he really needs to increase his shooting. This will also open up his passing game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad