GDT: 2016 NHL Entry Draft: It's Here! Draft Day! 7pm ET\4pm PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
"The Friday coverage will strictly cover the first 30 picks of the draft. On Saturday, you can watch rounds 2-7 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on the Sportsnet national feeds as well as SN NOW."

To be accurate, it's on the Sportsnet regional feeds (SNE, SNO, SNW, SNP). SN1 and SN360 are the national feeds.

Reddaye

Nov 1, 2011
New Brunswick
Seems like an eternity since the end of the season, but here we are finally. Looking forward to seeing our coveted franchise center put on the blue and white for the first time. :handclap:

NCoRe

Dec 30, 2007
Seinäjoki
So there isnt any pre-show from tsn or sportsnet to watch (stream) atm. If there is could some dear old pal pm it to me please :)

timlap

Jun 19, 2002
Okay guys & gals, I'm taking a quick break to grab supper and feed the children. Don't let anything happen. Be back in 15... :)

trellaine201

Feb 10, 2010
Left coast
Damn I was hoping for more leaf trade action lol but haven't heard boo from any insider.

Oh well we still look fairly decent without any trades.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Don't know if Leafs actually want to move him. I doubt we rely on Sparks as a backup.

wouldn't be that tough to g=sign a backup like Enroth or Hutton. If they could move Bernier and sign someone for half the price it's a no brainer.

I just don't think anyone will want him at that salary. For a starter you want something better, for a backup he's too expensive.

as Pure as Evil

Sep 18, 2011
Hell, Alberta
does anyone else believe that all the insiders just leak info out there ***** on a day like this.. over the last 3 years I have gotten to witness the draft/free agent frenzy and the deadline... and every year it has gotten slower.. with less credibility it feels

Pyromaniac3

Dec 19, 2011
Toronto
wouldn't be that tough to g=sign a backup like Enroth or Hutton. If they could move Bernier and sign someone for half the price it's a no brainer.

I just don't think anyone will want him at that salary. For a starter you want something better, for a backup he's too expensive.

Perhaps there might be a bidding war for Enroth/Hutton as many teams don't have backup goalies.

I don't care about salary because he only has a single year left on his deal.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
does anyone else believe that all the insiders just leak info out there ***** on a day like this.. over the last 3 years I have gotten to witness the draft/free agent frenzy and the deadline... and every year it has gotten slower.. with less credibility it feels

Last year was pretty good. Hamilton, O'Reilly and Lucic trades for one off the top of my head.

BlueBaron

May 29, 2006
Sarnia, On
Voted Hart, would not bother me if we took him with 31 but I suspect Hunter will grab a skater instead and grab a goalie with the other 2nd or a 3rd.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka

Keep in mind the insiders may very well be on to leads but the deal falls through at the last minute.

Right now mutliple insiders from different networks are reporting the same thing. I doubt they're working together. And when theres cameras showing one GM talking to another on the draft floor its pretty damn hard to fake that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad