GDT: 2016 NHL Entry Draft: It's Here! Draft Day! 7pm ET\4pm PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stand Witness

JT
Sponsor
Oct 25, 2014
London, ON
haha, Bryan McCabe saying that the draftees are so much more conditioned to dealing with reporters etc these days and you don't really see them for a day or so before the draft. The guys at tsn radio looking at a picture of mccabe with two black eyes after a night at the bar before draft night after getting in a fight. good stuff

Not McCabe but Link Gaetz

patpenguin-3-1.jpg

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
haha, Bryan McCabe saying that the draftees are so much more conditioned to dealing with reporters etc these days and you don't really see them for a day or so before the draft. The guys at tsn radio looking at a picture of mccabe with two black eyes after a night at the bar before draft night after getting in a fight. good stuff

Yeah this segment is legendary!!!

McCabe totally brought up his own goal and how that was the end of him in TO. :yo: Clearly remembers it pretty vividly :laugh: Poor guy.

jrgtml67

Sep 12, 2011
I just picked up a conversation between Lucas johansen and TSN vancouver, he specifically mentionned Toronto showing interest (didn't catch the whole chat)

Bet its for 5th..it prob wonf happen but no mystery we want alex nylander biggest chip thar could go is jvr no chance rielly in deal jvr gards 31st?

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
I love seeing what the other teams will try to do. After all....we get to enjoy just drafting Matthews and watching the madness :).

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Wow. Evander Kane has pending charges facing him. (2. he got kicked out of a bar)

Murray must be going apolopetic right now.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Wow. Evander Kane has pending charges facing him. (2. he got kicked out of a bar)

Murray must be going apolopetic right now.
You can just imagine the face palm when Murray heard that news. His team is holding a draft and the day before....Kane gets himself into another mess.

Too bad the NHL didn't just put this draft in Toronto :P.

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
I watch now.sportsnet.ca - it's Tim & Sid and Wendel Clark right now.
But you might your American IP address problem.

GojuLeaf

May 3, 2010
doesnt evander kane have like all sorts of allegations against him too?
I think one of these things has to be true.
guess we'll find out

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Bet its for 5th..it prob wonf happen but no mystery we want alex nylander biggest chip thar could go is jvr no chance rielly in deal jvr gards 31st?

You might want to re-read that post you quoted, and understand it this time.

Eisenh0rn

May 30, 2009
UK
Just got back from the pub - assuming I don't drink myself into a stooper at home, any idea on my best options to watch in Europe?

My aged brain can't remember how I watched last year :shakehead.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Does anyone know what time rounds 2-7 are being held tomorrow?

"The Friday coverage will strictly cover the first 30 picks of the draft. On Saturday, you can watch rounds 2-7 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on the Sportsnet national feeds as well as SN NOW."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad