2016 NHL Draft Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelmitchell

Jun 11, 2013
Newark Delaware
I've been rooting for Matthews to go to Arizona, and I think Logan brown would be a huge help to this team, he can play center and lw, which is something we need, since schenn sucked at center and so far laughton sucks at center

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Carter Hart
Zach Sawchenko
Evan Fitzpatrick
Dylan Wells (he's been pretty bad this year though)
Mikhail Berdin
Filip Gustavsson

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
According to Mark Edwards (Hockeyprospect.com) the feeling amongst NHL scouts is that Logan Brown won't be suiting up for Canada at the U18's. Windsor's down 2-0 to Kitchener so he's probably going to be available but sounds like he's not gonna go anyway.

He's a dual citizen with USA & was left off Canada's Ivan Hlinka team earlier in the year. USA takes their development program team to this tournament but they usually take a kid or two from the outside too so Brown could be in play possibly to join them.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Jost & Fabbro's team lost last night ending their BCHL season. I'd imagine they'll be at the U18's for Canada.

Canada is always shorthanded at this tournament with the CHL playoffs running around the same time but this year their depth is pretty bad for 2015 draft eligible kids which complicates matters. If they can medal it would likely be a huge accomplishment for their group.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
How do you know? Do yourself a favor and stop talking

How many games have you seen him? You're the one who would be doing everyone a favor, pal. You talk up guys you've never, or barely ever seen. It's amazing you haven't been banned yet for constant posts that waste everyone's time.

Dabest

Nov 22, 2015
How many games have you seen him? You're the one who would be doing everyone a favor, pal. You talk up guys you've never, or barely ever seen. It's amazing you haven't been banned yet for constant posts that waste everyone's time.

So I can't base my opinion of others? I've been told multiple times that Jost is a phenomenal prospect, from people who are pretty well known on these boards.

JWEKD

Apr 9, 2013

How about blocking him if you dont like what he has to say. That way you won't quote him and make me see what he has to say. :laugh:

daynus

Nov 25, 2002
Good Ole Saskatchewan
Visit site
My buddy and his buddies travelled to west Kelowna and was giving me updates. I was depressed watching flyers lose to zona, he watched penticton lose and after the game texts me "the west side warriors played hard and made the vees pay with huge hits".
Jost is probably gonna be similar to Kyle Turris.

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
If you are basing your opinion off of others on the prospect board then everyone is the man

Someone will say something good about a prospect then HMS will say "oh I want him yeah he is good" whether it be a first round projected player or fifth round projected player.

lancer247

Jan 16, 2007
So I can't base my opinion of others? I've been told multiple times that Jost is a phenomenal prospect, from people who are pretty well known on these boards.

This is highly sensitive information. We can't have people getting excited and having some fun on a sports website. Hextall might read your post and draft him on your unsophisticated opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad