NFL: 2016 NFL Offseason News & Notes Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Michael Bennett took a discount and was crying about it the next year. Discounts are rare.

Chancellor got the first big deal from the Legion of Boom, then wanted it ripped up after a year. You can never really please some players because the ante is always getting upped.

Is Joe Thomas finally going to dealt out of Cleveland?
This guy is on his way to Canton albeit on a bad Browns team..he's been their most consistent player ever since they drafted the dude.

Any team looking to trade for consider dealing for him?

Theres reports that say he's tired of losing, others that say he loves The Land.

They'd be smart to move him, sure he's having an amazing career but they can get a Kings Ransom for him with the amount of teams looking for OL help. AT his age he wont be elite when they actually start competing.

http://espn.go.com/blog/cleveland-b...dismayed-joe-thomas-may-seek-new-team-in-2016

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Chancellor got the first big deal from the Legion of Boom, then wanted it ripped up after a year. You can never really please some players because the ante is always getting upped.

To be fair, it had been 2 years since he signed before his deal was up.

Bennett became a free agent, took a sizeable discount to come back, and then was complaining about it the next year.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
:laugh: They remind me of my yuppie neighbors. I bet she's got yoga class later and debate with her friends whether to name her next kid Dakota or Montana or Celery or something. He's going to grill some fish on his big green egg. They'll have that with wine for dinner while listening to some jazz (on vinyl of course) but he secretly wishes he was pounding Bud Lights, eating hot wings and listening to AC/DC.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
:laugh: They remind me of my yuppie neighbors. I bet she's got yoga class later and debate with her friends whether to name her next kid Dakota or Montana or Celery or something. He's going to grill some fish on his big green egg. They'll have that with wine for dinner while listening to some jazz (on vinyl of course) but he secretly wishes he was pounding Bud Lights, eating hot wings and listening to AC/DC.
So, he's basically a Will Ferrell from Oldschool? :laugh:

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002

Nah, they are very devout Christians. Their one child is names Noah, so I am guessing their next kids will be Ezekiel or Jeremiah or Nevaeh.

...and he said in an interview that the music on his Ipod are Christian artists.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Can't believe people actually bought Creed's act. They were a failed rock band before getiing into the Christian scene, and their lead singer was on drugs the entire time.

They sounded like a worse version of Pearl Jam, and I don't like Pearl Jam.

Last edited:

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
They sounded like a worse version of Pearl Jam

nonono.gif

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
Any speculation on what the big season opening game will be next season? Presumable it will be Denver hosting someone.

I was thinking logically it would be Carolina, New England, or KC as they all play in Denver. However if Peyton retired they may decide to use Indy (who also comes to Denver) in that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille