2016 NBA Offseason thread - Free Agency,Trades,Hires,etc

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
What does Clowe me think of the new Kings logo and unis? Looks like purple Chelsea FC.

Cg6FUq6WsAAuaTu.jpg

HomeJersey_Uniform.0.jpg[

AwayJersey_Uniform.0.jpg

CityJersey_Uniform.0.jpg

GlobalJersey_Uniform.0.jpg

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
sixers reportedly told simmons they're taking him #1

ingram is the guy i wanted all along for the lakers. he's exactly the type of player they need. things are finally looking up in LA for the first time in a very long time

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
sixers reportedly told simmons they're taking him #1

ingram is the guy i wanted all along for the lakers. he's exactly the type of player they need. things are finally looking up in LA for the first time in a very long time

A lot of exces and scouts aren't sold on Simmons. Some think he'll be a good player but never a face of the team/franchise type that you'd expect.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Dirk opted out to allow him to sign a larger contract. His last contract was very team friendly because he wanted to help the Mavs sign free agents, but no big name free agent ever signs with the Mavs. Now, if he stays with the Mavs like he probably will, then he'll get the most cash possible.

It's similar to LeBron going with a bunch of one-year deals to let him re-up for the max every season.

JS19

Legends Never Die
Aug 14, 2009
The Shark Tank
It's a week old, but holy damn

24mil dollar jump from 70mil. Have to wonder how much impact it will have on signing contracts. Especially when people are expecting a 100+mil cap next year.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
What a jump man...

Philadelphia wants the third overall pick I guess

Well I guess if you want to have a reputation for lying to prospects that's cool. Cause ur gonna have to trade ur first overall pick lmao

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
The defensive end might be rough but a Turner, Thad, George, Monta, and Teague lineup is intriguing. They'll certainly be able to push the pace.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Thad Young to the Pacers for 20th and a future 2nd

Dirk opted out to allow him to sign a larger contract. His last contract was very team friendly because he wanted to help the Mavs sign free agents, but no big name free agent ever signs with the Mavs. Now, if he stays with the Mavs like he probably will, then he'll get the most cash possible.

It's similar to LeBron going with a bunch of one-year deals to let him re-up for the max every season.

Well to be fair they did nearly sign Jordan last year and would have had there been no such thing as the UFA moratorium.

Gut feeling they sign Conley this summer. GSW want Dirk but there's not much of a point in going to chase another ring.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
That ibaka trade is a shocker

I'm guessing they're gonna use oladipo as a 6th man?

Still This likely doesn't help durant stay

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad