2016 Hall Of Fame Results: Griffey Jr, Piazza inducted into the HoF

robert terwilliger

the bart, the
Nov 14, 2005
sw florida
i remember someone wrote something to the effect of "the cardinals got the beatles, the angels get the solo years" when pujols signed with the angels but man, the reds really got the solo years w/r/t griffey.

Say Hey Kid

MI retired Nick Saban
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, GA
r-LARRY-THOMAS-SERBU-FIREARMS-large570.jpg

People are accountable for their actions. Hitler, Charles Manson, Jesus, and Mother Teresa should not all be treated the same way. Cheaters are responsible for their actions and should not get in the Hall. When the twentysomething children are running the world, maybe they will. Right now, no soup for you!

Signed,
the adults who run the world

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I am not a twentysomething child but that is an arrogant, ignorant, and holier-than-thou thing to say.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
People are accountable for their actions. Hitler, Charles Manson, Jesus, and Mother Teresa should not all be treated the same way. Cheaters are responsible for their actions and should not get in the Hall. When the twentysomething children are running the world, maybe they will. Right now, no soup for you!

Signed,
the adults who run the world

Cool but where is the proof Bonds or Clemens did steroids?

blueandgoldguy

Oct 8, 2010
Greg's River Heights
Piazza's numbers were better with the Dodgers. He was more dominant with the Dodgers. He only played one more season with the Mets. He should go in as Dodger.

I still remember the New York media and fans whining about Gary Carter going in as an Expo.:laugh: 11 seasons with the Expos vs. 5 with the Mets. 55 WAR with the Expos and 11 WAR with the Mets. 8 top-10 War seasons with the Expos and 1 top-10 WAR season with the Mets. Stats with Expos clearly superior to those with the Mets. Yet he should go in with the Mets because of the 1986 World Series.:laugh:

What a self-absorbed, entitled bunch.

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
Piazza's numbers were better with the Dodgers. He was more dominant with the Dodgers. He only played one more season with the Mets. He should go in as Dodger.

I still remember the New York media and fans whining about Gary Carter going in as an Expo.:laugh: 11 seasons with the Expos vs. 5 with the Mets. 55 WAR with the Expos and 11 WAR with the Mets. 8 top-10 War seasons with the Expos and 1 top-10 WAR season with the Mets. Stats with Expos clearly superior to those with the Mets. Yet he should go in with the Mets because of the 1986 World Series.:laugh:

What a self-absorbed, entitled bunch.

He did have better stats as a Dodger but in this case I think it's the right call to go in as a Met. Even though seasons are 8 to 7, 250+ more games played as a Met tips it for me and because of that he has more hits, HR, etc as a Met. If he had won like multiple awards while being a Dodger then I could see it.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00