2016 ALWC: Toronto Blue Jays vs Baltimore Orioles

Eb

Feb 27, 2011
Toronto
That wasn't the culprit and I think the Police may end up having to apologize to him.

He was clearly drinking out of a plastic cup and was still drinking out of it after the toss, you can actually see the corner of the cup in the photo below. It's peeking out above the guy in front of him's shoulder.

I have the game saved and have rewatched it several times zoomed in on the crowd and the culprit isn't visible in the photo they used to identify Pagan.

Watching the video in frame by frame you can actually see the can and an arm come up from directly behind the guy in the white hat and in the photo you can also clearly see the people in the vicinity looking at the spot where they are sitting.

74iuLDp.jpg

It even looks like the guy directly behind the thrower might have gotten some splashed on him during the throw based on the way he's holding his arm.

I doubt they'll ever be caught unless someone turns them in or Rogers Centre has some cameras that are pointed at fans and not the game.

Lmao, I swear the cops just looked at this photo and were like, who looks the most evil and suspicious here.

Boom, creepy eye guy, we have our man folks.

Edit: They got the right guy.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad