2016 ALDS - Texas Rangers (1) vs Toronto Blue Jays (WC) - Series Discussion

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
6 playoff wins in a row against Texas.

But hey, they have Odor's punch to live off. Those poor souls.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Claude28Giroux, Deen, DucksFanDFW, EON, HaleyDestroyedNurse, Jobu, Josepho, Killahpunk, kingsholygrail, littleD, Marc the Habs Fan, Mightygoose, MurrayBannerman, mymerlincat, N o o d l e s, No Fun Shogun, OrioleWay, Racer242833, Raging Bull, rangerssharks414, spintheblackcircle, Taro Tsujimoto, Tecumseh, Troy McClure, ucanthanzalthetruth, Zeus54

giphy.gif

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Credit to Bush. He came in and was absolute money.

He went head to head with the dragon and slayed him in what was the biggest at bat of the season. Not to mention pitching that well 3 innings deep when he'd never, ever done that.

Good of Odor to ruin all of that for them.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Claude28Giroux, Deen, DucksFanDFW, EON, HaleyDestroyedNurse, Jobu, Josepho, Killahpunk, kingsholygrail, littleD, Marc the Habs Fan, Mightygoose, MurrayBannerman, mymerlincat, N o o d l e s, No Fun Shogun, OrioleWay, Racer242833, Raging Bull, rangerssharks414, spintheblackcircle, Taro Tsujimoto, Tecumseh, Troy McClure, ucanthanzalthetruth, Zeus54

giphy.gif

I am 0 for 3 in the post-season so far. :laugh: I also picked Boston.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
When? In every situation?

the thing I love the most about Ned Yost, is he knew his team was so good that he decided he should put one of the worst hitter in the league at leadoff as a handicap and they still won :sarcasm:

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
For anyone who says the Texas Rangers were the product of a weak division, I remind you last year's WS champs played in a bad division too (Royals ran away with an awful AL Central).

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
But that team made a run as a wild card the year prior, so your argument is garbage.

Not as bad as the Texas Rangers come the postseason, though.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
For anyone who says the Texas Rangers were the product of a weak division, I remind you last year's WS champs played in a bad division too (Royals ran away with an awful AL Central).

They also had quite possibly the worst starting rotation I ever saw of a World Series champion. I think they were more well rounded than this team.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Jays can set up their rotation now. Sanchez was not good tonight.

If there's 1 team who doesn't really need time to set up the rotation it's the Jays. You could ask 4 different people who should start game 1 and get 4 different answers. I trust any of the 4 guys at any time, the order, putting whoever we want in what order we want is great but for us it's not a huge deal IMO

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00