2016 ALDS - Texas Rangers (1) vs Toronto Blue Jays (WC) - Series Discussion

Taro Tsujimoto

Jan 6, 2009
Clarence Center, NY
THISGONBGUD.gif

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
The Rangers starters have struggled recently. I guess Perez will pitch game 3, but he hasnt been productive recently. Lewis has basically been batting practice in the few starts since he came back. Hamels lead the AL in walks and got shellacked a few times in September. I like the Jays rotation better as of right now. I would lean towards them. But if Darvish and Cole pitch to their potential, they will win.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
This is gonna be a fun series. Rangers took their shots in what they thought was the last matchup of the season. It's time for revenge, 3-0 sweep.

Hope Bautista hits a homerun gives a massive batflip and taps his cheek to Odor as he round 2nd. Let the taunting begin, if they're not gonna let it go keep giving it to 'em.

No fights, but won't feel bad about any taunts that get tossed around

Philly85*

I Ain't Even Mad
Mar 28, 2009
I'm pissed these games are at noon pacific time. **** me.

It does suck for sure. I live in Edmonton and last year, when Jose hit the bomb, I was stuck in rush hour traffic and people started honking their horns and cheering in the gridlock, I'd say a solid quarter of people in cars on the road knew what was going on/what just happened but the rest were just like what the **** is going on lol. It was fun. Sad I didn't get to see it but was a unique moment for sure. Made you realize that while most of us on the prairies and west coasters hate the Leafs and sort of relate/unite over the "East coast bias" with big media and sports networks towards their hockey teams, that the same doesn't really apply for baseball. Which is nice. I know there's tons of Jays fans here in Alberta and BC, and the Raptor fanbase - while small when you leave TO - continues to grow across the country as well.

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
Don't see how the Jays can win this one if Hamels/Darvish are on their games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad