2016-17 UEFA Europa League Group Stage

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Zenit complete their comeback, they were down three goals and now still have few minutes to steal a win. St. Etienne equalize in Mainz

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
100m player that does nothing against mighty Feyenoord.

Indeed. I've always said that Pogba was overrated currently. They paid for potential, and I'm not sure Mourinho's the right guy to get it out of him.

That said Feyenoord have played really well this season so they were never going to get run over or anything.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Zenit win with the final kick of the game, they were down 3:0 but scored 4 goals in nearly 20 minutes

Mixed day for Italian clubs so far, Sassuolo with a great win over Bilbao in the Euro group stage debut while Roma held to a draw in Plzen

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
Jorgensen was obviously offside for Feyenoord's goal. 0-0 would have be the right score. Terrible game. 22 fouls I think by Feyenoord.

Not a surprising performance by United, 8 changes. Pogba's still in his pre-season. That was his 4th 90 minutes since the Euros. If he doesn't improve then I'll start criticising him. Smalling's first minutes since the Euros.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Wow whats going on with the Spanish sides, Bilbao lose and now Celta and Villarreal both concede before you can blink, Villarreal at home to Swiss second division side Zurich

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Not only don't Inter not have a shot on target yet but they are now losing at home to Beer Sheva

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Don't watch much Ligue 1 but was surprised to see how negative Nice are, unless that's how they normally play.

Ajax have taken the lead in Athens, could be a good day for Dutch sides if they can hold on

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Ajax stepping up. I like it. They're out from under the curse of Frank de Boer. Dear god I wonder how long he lasts at Inter. What a fraud.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
So of all the Italian teams in action today its Sassuolo of all teams, against Bilbao as well, who are the only winners. Roma and Fiorentina earn away draws while Inter lose at home to Hapoel to put more pressure on DeBoer

Overall good day for Russian clubs (two wins in two, both away from home) while AZ slightly disappointed in an overall good day for Dutch clubs who need to keep their coefficient up to keep an automatic CL spot in future years. BTW, there were three red cards in the Panathinaikos-Ajax match

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Inter's strip might be the ugliest outfit I've ever seen.

Boy for AZ got a punch full in the face from his own goalkeeper on their goal. Since nothing is immediately forthcoming on his condition I'll assume his head is still attached to his shoulders.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad