Proposal: 2016-17 Trade Rumours and Proposals Thread Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Okay that's fair. Any stats to back this up. (Not being a *****. Actually would like to know)

Well for starters when you take him away from those good Bruins teams and playing with Chara and Seidenberg he's like a -25 in his tenure with the Flames. Otherwise just the general eye test Ceci is stronger on the puck better with his stick skates with more authority and is less of a liability. Don't forget Ceci has stayed in the NHL because of his D. Don't let the first 5 games of the season fool you.

Hamilton is better than Ceci both defensively and offensively. Bianco is correct.

Lol Uchiha you have some of the worst talent evaluation skills on this board. Staying constant!

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Well for starters when you take him away from those good Bruins teams and playing with Chara and Seidenberg he's like a -25 in his tenure with the Flames. Otherwise just the general eye test Ceci is stronger on the puck better with his stick skates with more authority and is less of a liability. Don't forget Ceci has stayed in the NHL because of his D. Don't let the first 5 games of the season fool you.

Lol Uchiha you have some of the worst talent evaluation skills on this board. Staying constant!
I'm not that too big on +\-

Hear that uchiha hahah
That'll show you.

SameeTheSniper

Jun 15, 2016
Ottawa
Haha don't worry. Just stressed me out for 2 minutes lol

Welcome though.

State your 3 most controversial opinions concerning this team.
Haha sorry bout that.

1) Cody Ceci... I feel like he's on route to becoming a bust, I think we should trade him to a team that thinks highly of him and needs defense.

2) We need a future 1st line center. I don't think brown and White will pan out to become 1st liners (if they do that great)... we need a future 1c. Turris isnt one, neither is Brassard.

3) We need a goalie for the future. Andersons old, but great, but hes old and he can't be our starting goalie for much longer. We need to find a young goalie to replace him in the future. I think we should be looking at Vasilevsky or maybe Ilya Samsanov, maybe even Zachary Fucale.

SameeTheSniper

Jun 15, 2016
Ottawa

Honestly I think Dougie Hamilton is better then Cody Ceci... I respect ur opinion though.

Lets look and see...

Hamiltons easily better offensivly. I understand that he has been paired with players like Zdeno Chara and Seidenberg... but putting up 43 points a season is pretty impressive for a defenseman. Cody ceci is known as an OFD, he doesnt even put up many points.

Defensivly... I don't like to use the +/- stat. Thats a pretty bad stat to use when ur talking about someones play defensivly. That's more of a team stat then an individual stat. Like Karlsson was a -2 last season... hes not bad defensivly.

I don't watch Hamilton play, but according to my flames friends, hes above average defensivly.

Cody Ceci when I watch him play defense... hes meh. He plays like a 4th/5th defenseman in his own end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad