Prospect Info: 2016-17 Prospects Thread (CHL, NCAA, Europe) Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Jost did such a good job in regards of drawing penalties, but was completely shutdown by McAvoy all game long.

UND lost not because of an offside goal, but they lost for going 0-4 or 0-6 (whatever it was) on the power play. Which I admit was part of Josh's fault since he was amazing on the power play in the games I saw of him this season.

Oetinger is definitely the best goaler in the draft and I would kill for McAvoy in an Avs sweater.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Jost did such a good job in regards of drawing penalties, but was completely shutdown by McAvoy all game long.

UND lost not because of an offside goal, but they lost for going 0-4 or 0-6 (whatever it was) on the power play. Which I admit was part of Josh's fault since he was amazing on the power play in the games I saw of him this season.

Oetinger is definitely the best goaler in the draft and I would kill for McAvoy in an Avs sweater.

So what you're saying is...Landy for McAvoy+; Duchene for Hanifin+; Bigras + #32 for Connor; Barrie for Nylander/Pulju + 1st

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Looks like Boeser isn't going to wait long

When asked how quickly the agents pounce on these kids once their seasons are over:

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
I know right? Either this dude is smoking something or Vancouver is putting that kid on one hell of a fast track.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I think problem is they play like a 1pm game too lol. Obviously prearranged, I'm sure he's already signed just they haven't filed the paper work. But get in a practice? Go home and collect your things first?

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Could be that they just want to keep Boeser in the swing of things. Just finished playing an important game, might as well bring that mentality over to the pros and see if it helps the transition.

He'll have to get use to it anyways.

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
Benning is probably under a lot of pressure with Vancouver's ownership and fan base. He probably is hoping to quickly sell ownership and fans that the future is bright.

This is the down side with some of the rabid fandom of Canadian teams at times in my mind. The pressure to win can be a good thing, but it can also cause you to rush things if you are not careful.

Avalanche

Mar 18, 2011
Cornwall
Butcher with a goal in the first. DU up 4-0.

Wow, I had no idea that former Av great Colby Cohen was calling this game.

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
Irish take 3-2 lead on another Anders Bjork goal. I don't think Morrison assisted on the play, but he was a screen presence in front of net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad