GDT: 2016-17 NHL Playoffs Thread - II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
So "even" NBC went on about how Rangers had no business winning that game but hung around. Welcome to Clode hockey, Montreal :laugh:
Lundqvist should give them a chance twice if necessary, no way they do what we did in 2014 and let them through.

Zibanejad must be a frustrating player. Somewhat Spooner-like in his lack of consistency. Hard to deny he's had some pretty clutch moments in his career though (including on both goals he was involved in tonight), and a Bruins killer to boot.

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
Is this normal for Edmonton games? I've never seen:

- A different singer for each national anthem
- A singer in the middle of a crowd of fans

Rumpy

Mar 13, 2002
Saskatchewan
Visit site
Is this normal for Edmonton games? I've never seen:

- A different singer for each national anthem
- A singer in the middle of a crowd of fans

Yes always different

No that was Joey Moss their equipment guy ?!? in the middle of the crowd. Has some kind of handicap but has been around and highly respected within the organization since atleast the mid 80's. He's a character lots of great Joey stories thru the years.

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
Yes always different

No that was Joey Moss their equipment guy ?!? in the middle of the crowd. Has some kind of handicap but has been around and respected within the organization since atleast the mid 80's.

The whole thing was interesting. And quite well done

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Looks like someone told Edmonton to stop with the strobe lights in the faceoff circles.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Post of the day, Rangers GDT:

"How hasn't Montreal won a Cup in 25 years with all these calls they get from the refs?"

Beats me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad