Fantasy: 2016-17 Fantasy Hockey Discussion

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
rangers fan lurking...

Any word on which of your goalies are starting tonight? I have Jones on my fantasy team, considering picking up Dell in the event Jones doesn't play the 2nd leg of a back to back

I moved your post here.

There has not been any word on who is starting yet. The Sharks' beat writers usually know who is starting, but I haven't seen anything.

Keep an eye on these two accounts:

https://twitter.com/CurtisPashelka

https://twitter.com/KKurzCSN

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
If you were the commissioner...

Someone in one of my leagues abruptly left the league after accepting a stupid trade. Should I allow the trade to go through still? If not, what do I say to the owner that is still in the league?

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
If you were the commissioner...

Someone in one of my leagues abruptly left the league after accepting a stupid trade. Should I allow the trade to go through still? If not, what do I say to the owner that is still in the league?

Like accepted the trade and immediately left? Cuz that'd be too suspicious to let through imo.

DG93

Jun 29, 2010
San Jose
Random question: Would you guys trade McJesus and Voracek for Wheeler, Bergeron, and Kessel?

67 others

Jul 30, 2010
Moose country
Random question: Would you guys trade McJesus and Voracek for Wheeler, Bergeron, and Kessel?

What are the stat categories of the league? Can't answer without knowing that. Also what weeks are the playoffs? The jets have a horrid fantasy playoff schedule

I am assuming its a 1 year league. Nobody trades McDavid in a keeper league

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Why do you say that? Kessel is a bit better than Voracek imo and the other 2 more than make up for McDavid. They provide more FO wins, goals, SOG, hits, and blocks. The only thing McDavid gives me more of is assists.

I didn't know that those extra categories counted.

I play mostly dynasty leagues, so I guess once I saw you considering giving up McDavid, I jumped and said no right away.

Knowing about the extra cats, I'd consider it. Bergeron is an elite faceoff guy volume wise, Kessel has been great, and Wheeler is an all around stud. McDavid is tough to give up, though.

DG93

Jun 29, 2010
San Jose
I didn't know that those extra categories counted.

I play mostly dynasty leagues, so I guess once I saw you considering giving up McDavid, I jumped and said no right away.

Knowing about the extra cats, I'd consider it. Bergeron is an elite faceoff guy volume wise, Kessel has been great, and Wheeler is an all around stud. McDavid is tough to give up, though.

Ah, interesting...thanks for the input. Good luck in the playoffs!

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I lost in a league to a team in the semifinals that signed up for the league and that's it. He didn't draft and didn't make a roster move all year. That's embarrassing.

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
I lost in a league to a team in the semifinals that signed up for the league and that's it. He didn't draft and didn't make a roster move all year. That's embarrassing.

I won my league on a tiebreak, but almost everything went wrong. I was up by like 4 goals and 4 assists going into the day but like all my players except Bergeron and Marchand went pointless, while all his players had big games (and of course Marleau scored an EN).

Borowiecki is GOAT.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I won my league on a tiebreak, but almost everything went wrong. I was up by like 4 goals and 4 assists going into the day but like all my players except Bergeron and Marchand went pointless, while all his players had big games (and of course Marleau scored an EN).

Borowiecki is GOAT.

Yeah, he's great in hits and PIMs league. You just have to hope that he doesn't get suspended.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad